Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 9th, 2010, 12:11 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape Quizzes - New Quiz April 6

This is going to be a thread for quizzes. Every other week, I will post a new 11-question quiz that you can answer for fun. There will be 10 regular questions that range from easy to hard, and a bonus question that will require more thinking.

Rules
  • If the question asks you to name multiple things, you must name them all to get the question correct, unless otherwise stated.
  • Questions with an asterisk (*) next to them should be answered according the the released units of the day the quiz was made (which can be found in the title, or in the archive when it is made if it is an older quiz). So, it you are answering these at a later date, make sure you know which units not to include in your answers.
  • Do not include Marvel figures unless told to.
  • Do not include figures that have not been released to the public until the release date.
  • Whenever the word figure is used, it refers to a single figure (for example, the female Krav Maga agent would be a single figure).
  • Whenever the word unit is used, it is referring to an entire card (for example, all three Krav Maga Agents would be considered a unit, as would 12 Onmicron Snipers).
  • Do not include bonuses (such as height, auras, and glyphs (including Lodin)).
  • All names of abilities will be in italics.
  • Answers will be in spoiler alerts under the bonus question.
  • Include only one of each glyph.
  • There may only be one of each unique hero included in each answer. So, for example, you can't have someone with multiple Eldgrims on their card, giving them even more move.
Yes, I realize that you could always get your cards or go look at the BOOKS and cheat, but that just makes it less fair for people who want to have fun with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiz 5, April 6, 2010
1. What is the farthest any one hero can move in 1 turn, on their turn? Allow for all bonuses to be applied, but Ornak and Uglinesh may not be used.
2. What is the Move value of the shortest unit?
3. What is the class of the Feral Troll?
4. If I make an army with all 6 dragons, what is the point total?
5. What is the class of the Deathreavers?
6. Organize the following from best to worst: Water Suits, Amphibious, Slither.
7. Who is on the box for Orm's Return?
8. What is the first ability of the Rechets of Bogdan?
9. What is the cost of all of the Marro heros with war in their class?
10. If I have an army with two of each elemental, what is the total point cost for this army?
Bonus: What is the weapon of the Deepwyrm Drow, according to the Battle for the Underdark rulebook?
Answers:

Spoiler Alert!
Archive:
Spoiler Alert!

If you see any mistakes at all, please post telling me what it is. Even if it is just a spelling error.

Thanks, and have fun!

Last edited by Sujoah; April 7th, 2010 at 09:17 PM. Reason: New Quiz
Old February 9th, 2010, 12:39 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape Quizzes - First Quiz Feb. 9

Without looking at stuff or reading the answers...

Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: 7-10, missed the bonus by one word. HA! - I can't believe I missed #9 and #10, and for the same extremely ironic reason. I also missed 7, which I admit was a complete guess on my part.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; February 9th, 2010 at 01:03 PM.
Old February 9th, 2010, 12:50 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
EDIT: 7-10, missed the bonus by one word. HA! - I can't believe I missed #9 and #10, and for the same extremely ironic reason.
Actually, I wasn't looking for squads in #10--changed it so it said heros.

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 9th, 2010, 01:00 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Yep - EPIC FAIL

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 9th, 2010, 01:21 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spoiler Alert!

8/11

Old February 9th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I only got 5 questions right.
Allthough I can make a case for question 6, I said,

Spoiler Fortress Door. SSpoiler.

Click and Scroll between the spoilers to see my answer.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
I only got 5 questions right.
Allthough I can make a case for question 6, I said,

Spoiler Fortress Door. SSpoiler.

Why not add the brackets and make it a real spoiler?
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

I'm not sure how to do that.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

I'm not sure how to do that.
You just put [/spoiler] at the end and [spoiler] at the beginning.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:04 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@ clancampbell: I agree with the others, you should use the [spoiler] tag. Your spoiler is completely visable to people looking at the forum with different Page Layout/Style Options. Just to be clear, here's how you do it.

Code:
[spoiler]This is the message I want to hide.[/spoiler]

Result:
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:23 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Let's see if I can do this off the top of my head:
Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: Ha, not so great.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Wow..... I got 5 Right, and the bonus, so 6/11

Geat idea, Sujoah!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion