Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 6th, 2007, 03:37 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Dodge
If this is larger than Gencon then this is truly the event to determine the Heroscape Champion
To the best of my knowledge:

38 for Tree Town on 10/21/06
34 for Dallas on 10/21/06

Gencon Grand championship had 27 participants

maybe the largest event ever ...good job!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old January 6th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
WOO HOO! Largest tourney ever in HS history!

Oh crap . . . I'm helping to run it . . . . .

OPRIME!!!!!

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old January 6th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Geez, with these numbers we need several days to resolve this thing.
Old January 6th, 2007, 06:55 PM

KMPags has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Man, this has got to be one of the biggest tourneys ever. 50 players is huge!

I just mailed two dice towers to Pilgrim this morning, so they should be there in plenty of time. Good luck to all of you, and have fun. I'm totally jealous about missing it.
Thanks Infinity Max. Your Dice Towers are awesome!

Kevin Pags
Old January 7th, 2007, 12:19 AM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg
In the mall right in Braintree... Legal Seafood. A little pricey but worth it. Their Sashimi appetizer is fantastic (if you like Sashimi). Great Clam Chowder... there motto is "If it isn't fresh, it isn't Legal."

Egg
SWEET! Sounds like that's where we will be having our post tourney supper. I've never had sashimi, but I'm open. I'll be all over that clam chowder for sure. Thanks Egg!

I can't believe that this could be the largest tourney to date. I couldn't be happier about deciding to be crazy and hopping on a plane. I will have been to the two largest tourneys so far.
Old January 7th, 2007, 12:31 PM

Egg has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek
I can't believe that this could be the largest tourney to date. I couldn't be happier about deciding to be crazy and hopping on a plane. I will have been to the two largest tourneys so far.
Question, are you checking your army in your baggage, or are you carrying it on?
I can just imagine the worker at the X-ray machine if it's carried on! "Um sir, are you travelling with any small children?"
"No"
"Are you sure your bag has been in your control the entire time?"
"YES!"
"Have a nice trip... weirdo!"

That being said, expect to wait a few minutes for any checked bags if you fly into Logan (Boston). In my experience, they are just about as slow as they get when it comes to baggage handling.

Egg

This Butcher is checkin' out!
Old January 7th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sooooo.....

Do you have the terrain for 26+ maps?

Just curious...

And I bet you still have enough snack food left from your last beatdown to feed everyone who will be there next week.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 7th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Okay, the terrain situation. Here's the Master Set count:

Me - 5
OPrime - 5
Oak - 5
Egg - 2
Hack - 2
Chaddy - 1

Total: 20

We're back down to 50 players, so we need 25 maps, or another 5 MS. Is anyone planning to come early who could bring terrain???

And remember, today is the last day to register

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old January 7th, 2007, 02:23 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
I got 4.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old January 7th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Actually, I have another buddy I just remembered who has a set or two as well.

Old January 7th, 2007, 02:50 PM

minotaur35 has disabled reputation
sup all, we can bring 5 ms and xtra figs ,all but wave 6 . let me know ill come early to help set up if needed.
And 50 peeps jeez good thing we are making two fold up tables for prizes
since I believe last time 4 outta 5 of us walked with prizes. WOONSOCKET POSSE RULES!!! lol cyall there
Old January 7th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Name tags... Name tags...

Beuller? Beuller?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events