Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 18th, 2009, 06:00 PM

blooded scion is surprisingly tart
Will Scapetalk ever return

I have listened to all the Scapetalk podcasts and enjoyed them all.I just wish there were more.Maybe someone will start another podcast or youtube show for heroscape or something.
Old October 18th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Will Scapetalk ever return

Perhaps.
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Truth has been really busy lately with other stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if that's at least partially responsible for the lack of podcasts for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 22nd, 2009, 04:19 PM

blooded scion is surprisingly tart

I already read the codex and lurking on the forums for info is boring.
It has been a couple of slow weeks for heroscape news.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 08:19 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by blooded scion View Post
Wave 10 is right around the corner.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 08:20 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blooded scion View Post
Wave 10 is right around the corner.
Yeah. Once card pics get posted and stuff everything is gonna blow up for a little while. Just watch and see, my friend.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 09:02 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I loved scape talk, and I think that truth being busy with his new game will get to it eventually.

I always loved the "Farts in the Wind" section.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 08:40 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
I loved scape talk, and I think that truth being busy with his new game will get to it eventually.

I always loved the "Farts in the Wind" section.

Hopefully we will get SummonerWarstalk too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion