Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 1st, 2011, 10:35 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker
Question I'm curious about neg rep.

I want to know who has had a very bad reputation and how they got rid of it so that I can. It would be a huge help. Thanks.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old July 1st, 2011, 10:37 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I'm curious about neg rep.

Nearly everyone has been negged before. Just make more good posts than bad and it will come together.

Old July 1st, 2011, 10:44 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

Thanks. I'll try. Its kinda hard to know whats good and whats bad sometimes. You think your doing a good thing then you get negged.

Old July 1st, 2011, 10:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That will happen. Do not get discouraged. It takes a little while to understand the nuances of heroscapers. If you have good intentions you will be fine.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; July 1st, 2011 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Oh yeah and neg-rep is supposed to be like fight club :D
Old July 1st, 2011, 10:53 PM
This is genius...

I always try to have good intentions. But "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." No offense Tornado.

Old July 1st, 2011, 10:57 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Your REPUTATION and You (Pt.2)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General