Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old May 25th, 2008, 03:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
If Marvel Only Makes it to Wave 2...

Which heroes and villains would be most likely to round out what we have so far? I'm not that knowledgeable about comics, so I can only make a few guesses.

Mr. Fantastic - Because getting stuck with the Fantastic 3 would suck.
Wolverine - If you're going to have X-Men, he should be one of them.
Magneto - The X-Men need a villain.
Sabertooth - For Wolverine.
Storm - To help round out the X-Men, and for Black Panther.
Daredevil - For Bullseye.

That's about all I've got. Anyone else with more comic know-how want to chime in?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: If Marvel Only Makes it to Wave 2...

Hopefully we get to Marvel Wave 2, isn't wave 1 still undecided? Anyways, I'll bite. My knowledge about Heroes and Villians are slim too but:

Heroes:
1.) Mr. Fantastic - to complete the Fantastic 4 series
2.) Wolverine - main X-Men guy
3.) Storm - probably main X-Men girl
4.) Dare Devil - need opponent for Bull's Eye
5.) Ghost Rider - Very "cool" hero, a new double space figure added

Villians:
6.) Magnito - main X-Men Villian
7.) Green Goblin - classic Spider Man villian, needed
8.) King Pin - another main Villian, but for multiple series
9.) Carnage - most powerful/main Spider man Villian
10.) ??????

I'd be happy to see that if they decide to end the Marvel series, . Hopefully we won't see this (the ending of Heroscape Marvel) and they will continue to design new marvel units and sets.

Last edited by Cleon; May 25th, 2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:31 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Maybe a black-suit Spider-Man with a different sculpt? Some people didn't like the second Drake and Raelin, but I did.

Maybe Scarlet Spider, Black Cat, Puma, and Spider-Woman (my personal favorite version is Mattie Franklin) as some potential good guys.

Some bad guys could be Rhino, Beetle, Morbius, Carnage, Kraven, and Scorpion.

As you can see, my knowlege of Marvel is pretty much limited Spider-Man heroes/villains, so I'm sure they're others I'm not thinking of.

I can't remember all the new ones they were planning to make, so forgive me if I've listed ones they already have planned.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:34 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Spider-Man already has so much attention in the Master Set and Wave 1 (Spider-Man, Venom, Sandman, and Doc Ock). So I think we'd see the other franchises filled out rather than "completing" that one.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:35 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Heroes:

Mr Fantastic
Wolverine
Cyclops
Daredevil
Ghost Rider

Villains:
KingPin
Green Goblin
Magneto
Morpheus
Sabretooth
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:50 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Villians:
8.) GhostRider - Very "cool" villian, a new double space figure added
Wait, did I miss something or are you smoking crack? Since when has GR been a villain?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 25th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
Quote:
Villians:
Wait, did I miss something or are you smoking crack? Since when has GR been a villain?
Fixed, and no, I'm not on crack. . I'm not too good with Marvel or DC heroes and villians either.

Today is just not my day...
Old May 25th, 2008, 06:56 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Villians:
Fixed, and no, I'm not on crack. . I'm not too good with Marvel or DC heroes and villians either.

Hope you have a better day.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 25th, 2008, 08:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Here's what I would want...

Heroes:
Mr. Fantastic
Ghost Rider
Daredevil
Wolverine
Thor

Villains:
Magneto
Mandarin
Loki
Wizard, maybe
And Apocolypse. He'd be very powerful, almost like Thanos. Hehe....
Old May 25th, 2008, 09:11 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Spider-Man already has so much attention in the Master Set and Wave 1 (Spider-Man, Venom, Sandman, and Doc Ock). So I think we'd see the other franchises filled out rather than "completing" that one.
You're right, no Carnage, Green Gob, or Scarlet Spider.

1. Strecho Richards
2. Daredevil
3. Thor (Ha has got to be!)...but I don't know who his villains are except for Loki.
4. Wolverine indeed (Super Heal 12...before moving and attacking)
5. ...

Basically all on NecroBlade's list but with Thor and maybe Ghost Rider.

Old May 25th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Villians:

Hope you have a better day.
Thanks Ninth! I actually have had a better one since you've said that .

And, on second thought, I'd rather have Thor than Ghost Rider even though Ghost Rider is mad awesome.
Old May 25th, 2008, 11:17 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Wolverine. Daredevil. Thor. Mr. Fantastic. I'll say Storm to add some women to the scene.

I definitely don't want to see Ghost Rider. That guy could never sustain a book. What a chump.

As for villains... well, Magneto makes sense to me. The X-Men need some baddie love. Sabretooth makes sense, too, for the same reason. I don't want to see anymore Spider-Man villains, but Green Goblin made sense. I like the Kingpin pick, too. And then Loki for Thor.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion