Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 1st, 2012, 11:24 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Maddog80's Comic Customs - Black Lanterns Added

How are you intending for players to use the SA? It says to use it "in addition to the normal attack".

Is that to say that the attack dice are combined? If so, is it a combined normal or special attack, and wouldn't it just make sense to make the normal attack 10 and lose the Special Attack or just make the Special Attack 10?
Or is it your intention that players can use the Special Attack before or after the normal attack?
Or is it that players can use the normal attack before or after the Special Attack?

Very confusing. Please explain. I am just curious what your intention is.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM

Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker

Griffin, thanks for identifying the need for clarity. My intentions are that it is an attack in addition to the normal attack. I may add that it must be used before moving just to put a limitation on its effectiveness. I will update the card with clarification and repost after a few playtests.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 01:40 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK, cool. Yeah timing is everything. So special attacks are already in the "attack phase" of a turn. So there is never a need to specify when they take place..... except in this scenario (or like Samuel Brown) where you want an attack to occur outside of the normal time frame. So in this case, just use terms like "before" or "after" or maybe even both like "After moving and before attacking with this special attack". Good luck and good gaming.
Old January 10th, 2012, 09:57 PM

Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker

Updated Hulk Robot with Griff's advice. He play tested very balanced in two games.
Old January 10th, 2012, 11:30 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know anything about this Hulk robot but the card looks good, seems balanced and would be fun to use. Great Job Maddog.
Old January 11th, 2012, 12:58 AM

I saw the figure in hand last week too and it really looks amazing.
Old January 11th, 2012, 01:00 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

The Hulk figure coming out with Galactic Guardians is the same sculpt minus robot bits, reportedly.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 11th, 2012, 01:18 AM

Oh man, that would be great!
Old June 26th, 2012, 06:55 AM

I plan on making cards for all of the figures in the War of Light Fast Forces pack. My friends and playtested some designs and were happy with how they played. Here is the first design:

I will publish the rest as I finish the cards.
Old June 28th, 2012, 08:41 AM

Re: Maddog80's Comic Customs - War of Light

Added my lanterns!
Old August 10th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Amazing Customs! I recently bought the Blackest Night set in anticipation of the upcoming C3G cards, but for the time being I'll use these, thanks! My only problem is the small point cost for most of the spectrum lanterns. No love for saint Walker or Indigo Larfleeze is cool though.

Have you playtested any of the designs? I would like to know if the point cost needs any tweaking
Old August 11th, 2012, 08:19 PM

We have playtested all the designs at least 5 times. They all seem at about the proper point cost plus/minus 10-20 points. I figured SW and I-1 had a power level somewhere between the sinestro corps warrior and the green lanterns. Im interested to see the C3G interpretation of these characters. I'm also working on an uncommon GL officer and uncommon red lanterns.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations