Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 10th, 2009, 11:36 PM

coolstuff1776 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Players In South Jersey/philadelphia

Hi,

My son, daughter and I play Heroscape and love it. We are looking for a place to play regularly or every now and again for an event.

If any other players in South Jersey/Philadelphia area, we actually live in Voorhees near Cherry Hill, We would love to play.

You can contact me here or at video1776@yahoo.com

Corey, Jordan and Matt
Old October 10th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Players In South Jersey/philadelphia

Check out the Meet Other Scapers subforum.

(And FYI, it's not a good idea to post your email address in the clear like that, spammers use bots to scour the net for email addresses and this is an open forum)
Old October 11th, 2009, 01:25 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey coolstuff1776, welcome to the site. I live in Philadelphia and attend most of the "local" tournaments. Here are the links to all of the events that I am currently aware of:

New Jersey CrossFire (NHSD 09) I see you found this one already though!
Maryland NHSD 2009 (October 17th, 2009) This is the event that I will be attending for NHSD, but unfortunately it is full.
Allentown PA Tournament: Dragon Wars (November 14th or 21st, 2009)
The last two events are part of the Eastern PA Scapers and friends: Four Tournament Frenzy. There is still a final event that has yet to be determined but is tentatively scheduled for December and will probably be in Reading.

Some of these events may seem kind of far, but they are all well worth the drive. There is a really great group of scapers in our extended area! Hopefully we can meet up with you sometime. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just post in one of the threads.
Old October 14th, 2009, 01:43 PM

jotun7 Woo who?

We live in (well, it says on the right hand screen) Old Bridge, which I think is kind of far, but if you're interested, click on my Jotun7 name and send me a private message.

"For HIS honor and glory!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion