Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 9th, 2019, 03:05 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I managed to see the first 4 episodes at a friends house. Pretty happy with what I've seen of the show. Only thing that kind of bothers me is their failure to actual give him a cool name. Mando is lame, it would be like me calling you Earth since you are an Earthling. I hope the other Mandalorians eventually call him by his actual name at some point.
I think they only call him mando because they dont know there is a whole guild of them. Now that you mention it I dont remember if the other mandolorians call him that. I do agree with you @mac122 that the episodes seem to go by quickly. At the moment it seems like little one off stories inside a bigger story. With how its put together I really like it though and see some fun possibilities evolving with it.
Yeah I don't think anyone in their encampment, even the armor forger referred to him or called him anything (which, why would they call him the Mandalorian? Makes no sense).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV