Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 4th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mera (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I'd support that version, simple and fun.

However, if we did want to go more complex with Hard Water (or Aquakinesis, which sounds better in my opinion), I'd suggest dropping Water Strength, putting the defensive part of it in Hard Water/Aquakinesis, and throwing in a tossing ability like this:

Quote:
AQUAKINESIS
Mera does not stop her movement when entering water spaces. Add 2 dice to Mera's defense while she is within 2 spaces of a water space. After moving and instead of attacking with Mera, if she is within 2 spaces of a water space, you may choose up to 4 figures within 4 spaces of Mera and roll the 20-sided die once for each chosen figure. If you roll 14 or higher, you may either inflict 1 unblockable wound on the chosen figure, or place the chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. Figures moved by Aquakinesis do not take any leaving engagement attacks.
I like that, but why isn't water boosting her attack anymore?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 4th, 2015, 01:55 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Mera should be a getting to hit harder, not take a better beating. I think changing it to an attack boost would be better. I also like the ability to move figures around, it adds more mobility to your Atlantean army.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 4th, 2015, 02:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
I'd support that version, simple and fun.

However, if we did want to go more complex with Hard Water (or Aquakinesis, which sounds better in my opinion), I'd suggest dropping Water Strength, putting the defensive part of it in Hard Water/Aquakinesis, and throwing in a tossing ability like this:

Quote:
AQUAKINESIS
Mera does not stop her movement when entering water spaces. Add 2 dice to Mera's defense while she is within 2 spaces of a water space. After moving and instead of attacking with Mera, if she is within 2 spaces of a water space, you may choose up to 4 figures within 4 spaces of Mera and roll the 20-sided die once for each chosen figure. If you roll 14 or higher, you may either inflict 1 unblockable wound on the chosen figure, or place the chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. Figures moved by Aquakinesis do not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Mera should be a getting to hit harder, not take a better beating. I think changing it to an attack boost would be better. I also like the ability to move figures around, it adds more mobility to your Atlantean army.
I agree and think it would be more thematic to go the other way around here. Drop the defense boost portion and just give her a higher base defense as she is a more aggressive type of character.
Old March 4th, 2015, 03:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I missed the announcement that this was the winning design, congrats Arch! Looking forward to expanding the water based forces. I've made it a point with my last two maps to get more water tiles onto boards just so I could use Aquaman & Namor more.
Old March 4th, 2015, 05:31 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I think the wound everyone approach seems off. Everything I've read makes me feel adding an autoskull to her attack would be more thematic. I'd do something like this (keeping in mind that Aqualad - Black Manta's son - either one, will also use this power.)
Quote:
AQUAKINESIS or HARD WATER WEAPONRY
Mera does not stop her movement when entering water spaces. Add 2 dice to Mera's defense while she is within 2 spaces of a water space. After moving, if Mera passed through a water space, you may add one automatic skull to whatever she rolls when she attacks this turn. If Mera causes a wound to an opponent while using Aquakinesis, she may attack one additional time.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 4th, 2015, 06:27 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I think the wound everyone approach seems off. Everything I've read makes me feel adding an autoskull to her attack would be more thematic. I'd do something like this (keeping in mind that Aqualad - Black Manta's son - either one, will also use this power.)
Quote:
Mera does not stop her movement when entering water spaces. Add 2 dice to Mera's defense while she is within 2 spaces of a water space. After moving, if Mera passed through a water space, you may add one automatic skull to whatever she rolls when she attacks this turn. If Mera causes a wound to an opponent while using Aquakinesis, she may attack one additional time.
I like how this write-up captures her aggressive tendencies.
Old March 4th, 2015, 09:50 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Quote:
AQUAKINESIS
With a little tweak this looks great. The second red portion is optional; we could bump the normal d20 roll to 15 to balance it.
AQUAKINESIS
Mera does not stop her movement when entering water spaces. Add 2 dice to Mera's attack while she is within 2 spaces of a water space. After moving and instead of attacking with Mera, if she is within 2 spaces of a water space, you may choose up to 4 figures within 4 spaces of Mera and roll the 20-sided die once for each chosen figure. Add 2 to your roll if Aquaman is in your army and he is destroyed. If you roll 14 or higher, you may either inflict 1 unblockable wound on the chosen figure, or place the chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. Figures moved by Aquakinesis do not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
I like this power, though I dislike how it interacts with Love of Atlantis. There are a lot of attack and defense boosts going on. I know Water Strength also both boosts both of those stats, but for this Aquakinesis power each boost (+defense, +autoskull, additional attack) has a different trigger.
Old March 6th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Really cool design in the OP. I see there's still discussion going on, but I like what you've got as is. Love of Atlantis has great tension, and the other two powers seem thematic and elegant. Nice job, guys.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2015, 10:35 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

Im really looking forward to this one, once you read the New 52, you'll respect her character a lot more. I will definitely be playtesting her when she gets to that stage.
Old March 8th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks guys! I'll have to pick up the New 52 run of Aquaman. I have a lot of comics catching up to do. I've barely touched the New 52, and I haven't even glanced at any of Marvel's recent stuff.

If I don't hear anything within the next couple of days, I'll call for a vote to send this draft to initial playtesting. 200 points is a guess, but it seems close based on other C3G designs.
NAME = Mera

SPECIES = Atlantean
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Queen
PERSONALITY = Devoted
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 200

LOVE OF ATLANTIS
If you control Aquaman and he is not destroyed, add one to the Defense of Mera and all Atlanteans you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Mera. If Aquaman is in your army and he is destroyed, add one to the Attack of Mera and all Atlanteans you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Mera.

AQUAKINESIS
Mera does not stop her movement when entering water spaces. Add 2 dice to Mera's attack while she is within 2 spaces of a water space. After moving and instead of attacking with Mera, if she is within 2 spaces of a water space, you may choose up to 4 figures within 4 spaces of Mera and roll the 20-sided die once for each chosen figure. If you roll 14 or higher, you may either inflict 1 unblockable wound on the chosen figure, or place the chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. Figures moved by Aquakinesis do not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old March 9th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like it.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 9th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks cool. My feeling is that the best strategy will be to destroy Mera first to avoid her attack boosts.
Any thoughts on the best way to use Mera? Destroy your own Aquaman?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library