Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 11th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Kang (II) (Initial Playtesting Phase)

I only used Damocles once or twice on the first turn, so it's not like he was blowing them away before they could move. On the other hand, the opponent always spread out in the SZ, and not having to do that might give them more of a chance to get their armies going.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 11th, 2015, 08:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I only used Damocles once or twice on the first turn, so it's not like he was blowing them away before they could move. On the other hand, the opponent always spread out in the SZ, and not having to do that might give them more of a chance to get their armies going.
Yeah, I think I'd like it if he didn't apply pressure immediately, since he's already pretty tough on start zones. Even a pretty generous range like 8 spaces would give the other army a hair more freedom in the way they set up. Would you still peg him at 400 with the range restriction?
Old December 12th, 2015, 07:21 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Yeah, I think I'd like it if he didn't apply pressure immediately, since he's already pretty tough on start zones. Even a pretty generous range like 8 spaces would give the other army a hair more freedom in the way they set up. Would you still peg him at 400 with the range restriction?
I'm definitely on board with with a range restriction. 8-10 spaces seems reasonable. I don't know that it would have had a huge impact on my games. Particularly the SZ-bombing ones, which is the strategy that worries me the most. You could try him at 380-390 there though. Another possibility is reducing the placement range on Timestream Reinforcements; placing the figures within 2-3 spaces rather than 4.

Old December 12th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm on board with a space restriction for the Damocles.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 12th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

My inclination would be to try him at 390, with an 8-space restriction on Damocles, then.

DAMOCLES ORBITAL ASSAULT
Before moving Kang, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and choose a space within 8 spaces of Kang. Roll the 20-sided die for each figure on the chosen space and for all spaces within 1 space of the chosen space, one at a time. If you roll 14 or higher, the figure receives 1 wound.
Old December 12th, 2015, 07:36 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You have my support. Sounds more than reasonable.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 12th, 2015, 07:38 PM

Works for me. We can tweak more during testing if needed.

Old December 12th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Symbiotic

Alright then. SP updated, so I'm gonna go ahead and propose we move Kang into public playtesting.

@IAmBatman - yea
@TrollBrute - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@Karat - abstain
@Viegon - yea
@SirGalahad

Last edited by Ronin; December 13th, 2015 at 02:17 AM.
Old December 12th, 2015, 07:51 PM

yea

Old December 12th, 2015, 07:54 PM

Yea

I'd push for plenty of testing with startzone bombing strategies, as that one worries me. I also found Blob and Angstrom Levy very good options. I didn't get a chance with the turn-prevention figures like Spider-Girl and Diablo, but that might be worth a shot. War Machine is another one I wanted to fit in.

Old December 12th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Abstain I haven't been following this very closely.
Old December 12th, 2015, 09:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library