Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 2nd, 2009, 02:46 AM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker
HeroScape Abilities?

I was wondering if a list of all the figures' powers/abilities exists? If so, could somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

--Jack
Old April 2nd, 2009, 06:59 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HeroScape Abilities?

Some of the definitive lists found in the definitive list of definitive lists should help, though I'm not sure that's exactly what you're looking for.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 08:09 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Here are the lists that might be of interest:

Abilities and Unique Figures
Abilities active for a unit's turn
Abilities outside of a unit's turn
Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:52 AM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker

Thank you gentlemen

Although not exactly what I'm lookin' for, it does supply the resources of which that allow me to figure out what I need. Before I dig in though, I might as well try one more time haha. The list I'm looking for would be something like:

(I would assume it would be in alphabetical order or some type of sorting but I'm just trying to get the idea across)

BLOOD HUNGRY SPECIAL ATTACK (maybe even a definition but I don't need that. If there's something I don't know, I can look it up. However, it would be nice to have)
DEADLY SHOT
CHILLING TOUCH
COUNTER STRIKE

And so on. Just a list that...lists, haha, every ability/power ever printed on a HeroScape card. If a list exists, awesome. If not though, that's alright. Thanks to both of you

--Jack
Old April 2nd, 2009, 11:07 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Look in the custom sections is a list in one of the stickys.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 11:18 AM

Exactly what I was looking for

Again, thanks to everybody for their help.

--Jack
Old April 2nd, 2009, 11:22 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Np, use it myself when looking for ideas.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 8th, 2019, 04:12 AM

optimusvoltron is surprisingly tart

Complete newbie here did you ever find the list? What is a sticky? Can you link to the list?
Old July 8th, 2019, 10:26 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome @optimusvoltron . A "Sticky" means a thread in a forum that is "stuck" to the top of a forum when browsing, and has a logo buy it. Therese are threads that are considered extremely valuable and almost "must reads" before reading any other thread in that forum. Back in the day heroscapers was obsessed with "definitive lists" so the The Definitive List of Definitive Lists was made, but note that many threads have not been updated in awhile (look at Post date above a user's name) and may be incomplete. For Special Powers listing (among many other things), I recommend the Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet: Thread & Download.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion