Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 9th, 2014, 02:48 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
IshMEL's Tradelist: Sentinels, Anti-Monitor, LOTR and more!

IshMEL's Sales / Trade / Orphan List (3/3/2017)

I've listed the "retail price" (from Auggie's, for the most part) to establish relative value for trades. That being said, I'm open to cash offers if you're interested in taking something off my hands.

Update: I recently acquired a mixed lot of the Sabretooth games LOTR Combat Hex pieces, and decided to replace my Fellowship figures from Heroclix. I'm also offering up for trade the extra Sabretooth figures I'm not going to use.

Update (5/7): Added some Really Big Heroclix

Haves:

Heroscape:
Quorik Warwitch (Kenku Wingmage) - 9. With card.

Heroclix:

Heroclix Sentinel x 2. One of them has extra hands. $5 each
Heroclix Anti-Monitor. - $5

Heroclix Lord of the Rings
The complete Fellowship: Gandalf, Legolas, Aragorn, Boromir, Gimli, Frodo, Sam, Merry & Pippin. Plus bonus figures Eowyn and Bilbo! Except for Eowyn, all have been rebased onto Confrontation bases as shown. Finn is there for scale:

They vary in price but I'd value them at $1 each for trade / sale purposes.

Sabretooth Lord of the Rings Combat Hex

A lot of great figures that could be used for classic Scape customs!

Elves: High Elf Warrior, Lothlorien Elf Archer

Goblins: Moria Goblin Archer, Moria Goblin Warrior x2

Humans: Gondorian Archers x2, Rohirrim Archer, Rohirrim Royal Guard, 4x Warriors of Rohan (check out those shields!)

Orcs / Uruk-Hai: Orc Warriors x2, Uruk-Hai Archers x2, Orc Spearman. Finn is there for scale.

Etc: Haradrim Warrior, Pippin, Easterling Spearman, Lurtz (with bow), Nazgul (missing sword)

Again, these vary in price, but I'd value each at $1.50 for you guys.

Dreamblade:
Eagle-Feather Warrior - 1. She's a little large for a human, IMHO.
Ardent Zungar - 1

Other Heroclix:
Black Widow (from Clobberin Time). Rebased onto Confrontation base. Free with any trade.
Halo Master Chief Particle Beam Rifle - 2
Plasmus. Base is stuck, so probably not useful for actual Heroclix. Free with any trade.

Horrorclix:
Bane Wolf - 0.5
Lynch Ghost - 1
Ghostfinder 57 x2 - 1 each

MechWarrior
Jing Smith Thunderbolt #119 Death From Above - 4. I will include "Captain M37" card upon request.
Spoiler Alert!

Pathfinder:
Scourge Hellknight Legends of Golarion - 4
Shimerae - 4
Shriezyx - 3

D&D:
Cursed Spirit - 2
Deathlock - Free with any trade
Tordek, Dwarf Fighter Harbinger - Free with any trade
Wolf Spider - 2
Wrackspawn - 1
Warforged Scout - 3. I will throw in a card for "Slice" upon request.
Spoiler Alert!

Star Wars:
Magnaguard Artillerist - 1
Bodyguard Droid 27 x2 - 1 each
Bodyguard Droid 28 x2 - 1 each

Other:

Schleich Antylar Dragon, $40. Discontinued, and the price for a new one is around $75. As you can see, he won't fit on a peanut base -- he nearly takes up a 24-hexer by himself! (Sir Denrick is not included, but is happy that Giant Killer will really get used this time.) But he would make an awesome Final Boss in a dungeon scenario if you made the right rules for him.

Wants:

Deadeye Dan - 8
Greater Ice Elemental - 6
James Murphy - 7
Laglor - 25
Ogre Pulverizer - 4.5
Ornak - 17
Sujoah - 35
Tagawa Samurai - 15
Tul Bak Ra - 9

Battle for Zendikar Expansion - 20. Stupidly I did not get this when it was on sale for $5 on Amazon, thinking someone would get it for me off my wish list...

There are a bunch of official figures I don't have, and I'm always open to more interesting figures for customs, so make me an offer!

Orphans:
Kozuke Samurai
I have two of these guys:

But none of this guy:

Help me redress this imbalance in the universe!

Last edited by IshMEL; May 7th, 2017 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Updated list
Old November 6th, 2014, 09:36 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Tradelist: 9/9/14

Bumping this thread -- the Dwarf Warsword is no longer available. I will be putting this stuff up on ebay soon if there's no interest here.

I also have the following board games:

Coin Age
Logomachy
Sanctuary (1982)
Road to Canterbury
Yamslam
The aMAZEing Labyrinth (German edition, no rulebook)

Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

Last edited by IshMEL; January 4th, 2015 at 12:26 PM.
Old January 4th, 2015, 12:35 PM

Re: IshMEL's Tradelist: 9/9/14

And updated -- the Chaos War Heroclix figures are no longer available.

My cash situation has improved, so I'm more open to trades if you're thinking about that. Still looking for more Death Knights!
Old January 30th, 2017, 03:44 PM

Re: IshMEL's Tradelist: Have Woo, want Gorillas & Hounds! 1/

Updated the list -- looking for Master Woo to complete your collection? Have some extra Gorillinators and Hounds? Let's talk!
Old January 30th, 2017, 11:17 PM

matts2112 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: IshMEL's Tradelist: Have Woo, want Gorillas & Hounds! 1/

Hey IshMEL,

Unfortunately, I'm not really interested in any of your trades. I have a different list of Heroscape wants.

I do have the following to sell:

1 Armoc Vipers squad
1 Deadeye Dan
1 James Murphy

Let me know if you're interested.

Matt
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:30 PM

Re: IshMEL's Tradelist

Updated: The Master Woo has been traded. Good trade with WarBeast.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 03:24 PM

Re: IshMEL's Tradelist: LOTR and more!

I recently acquired a mixed lot of the Sabretooth games LOTR Combat Hex pieces, and decided to replace my Fellowship figures from Heroclix. I'm also offering up for trade (or sale) the extra Sabretooth figures I'm not going to use.

All in all, there are over 30 LOTR pieces, including a complete Fellowship set and a lot of figures that could be used for non-Tolkien customs. See the OP for details, and let me know if you have any questions.
Old May 7th, 2017, 03:45 PM

Re: IshMEL's Tradelist: Sentinels, Anti-Monitor, LOTR and mo

Updated list, fixed the pictures, etc. I acquired some Very Large Heroclix at a stoop sale recently, up now for trade or sale!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades