Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 26th, 2017, 10:35 AM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart
Re: North Carolina Scapers

Still looking for semi-local Durham/RTP 'scapers to add to my biweekly (or more often) play group. I'd also like to set up something of a Heroscape Day if people are willing to get here.
Old June 26th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Tagging @Southwind , who is a busy guy but is a Heroscape player in NC. Good luck!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 27th, 2017, 02:14 PM

ImAMerc12176 Woo who?

Hey everyone, I'm a heroscapers out of Rock Hill SC/ Charlotte NC
Old June 30th, 2017, 05:55 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

New game store, with a dozen tables, near me here in Charlotte, called Fodder Cannon Games, 8700 Pineville-Matthews Road, Suite 340.

Old July 5th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

What are you doing in North Carolina, kolakoski? Are you lost? Thank you for loaning us Taeblewalker last weekend. We're always happy to see him, and he brought greetings from your crew. Hi back to you & your other two Big Apple buddies, of course.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 6th, 2017, 04:09 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
What are you doing in North Carolina, kolakoski? Are you lost? Thank you for loaning us Taeblewalker last weekend. We're always happy to see him, and he brought greetings from your crew. Hi back to you & your other two Big Apple buddies, of course.
Visiting my stepdaughter. Yearly trip.

You're welcome.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 07:58 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Trollin this side of the internet and thought I'd pop my head and say hi. Hope everyone's been doing well.

Old March 5th, 2019, 02:03 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Miss ya guys!

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old July 20th, 2019, 02:01 PM

kffl is surprisingly tart

Add me up on Mooresville there.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 12:08 AM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Yooooooo! I'm in Durham and I have a decent collection of heroscape! Anybody down to play? I've got some friends that I play other board games with that are down to play too.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 23rd, 2020, 06:24 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Paging @Major Q23 and @Aratrea

Last edited by infectedsloth; March 23rd, 2020 at 06:25 AM. Reason: I'm not from NC, but the more groups the better
Old March 25th, 2020, 09:47 PM

Aratrea is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

@jcustar07 I live up in Mount Airy (north of Winstom-Salem), so if this were a weekend thing during the summer, I'd be potentially interested. I'm pretty busy during the school year, though (I teach at a charter school), and am currently out-of-state due to COVID-19, so September through mid-May is more difficult with my schedule.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers