Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 24th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Aubriens GIVEAWAY- $3 Donation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
UPDATE: Payment will not be due until Wednesday to make time for those who are sending cash by mail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Raffle's tonight right?
The give away will be on Wednesday. This is in part my fault, as I was not expecting anyone else to send money by mail.
Old September 24th, 2012, 07:23 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do you have a time declared? Will we need to be present to win? I have stuff going on Wednesday night (starting around 6:30).
Old September 24th, 2012, 07:33 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Will the winner be decided by a d12 roll?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 24th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

The winner will be decided by a d20 roll so the roll may be watched live in filthys dice app. 1-8 will result in a reroll.
Old September 24th, 2012, 08:42 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Does this mean you could extend the time frame for buying 'tickets'? I understand if you can't, or if you'd like to but feel it would be unfair to everyone else.
Old September 24th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Definitely not horrible

No more donations will be accepted, BUT, if anyone decides to drop-out, a donation will be accepted in their place. So, for everyone that drops out, a space will open up. Anyone wishing to make a donation not currently on the list may be placed on a 'waiting list'.
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:00 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

deleted — I had a suggestion but realized it wouldn't work

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; September 24th, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:10 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
You could still hold your drawing as originally announced... If the winner paid via PayPal, you're done. If the winner said they were sending payment, you wait a few days and if the money doesn't arrive — with a postmark no later than today — you draw again.

Draw now!
Draw now!
Draw now!
Draw now!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 24th, 2012, 09:11 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
You could still hold your drawing as originally announced... If the winner paid via PayPal, you're done. If the winner said they were sending payment, you wait a few days and if the money doesn't arrive — with a postmark no later than today — you draw again.

Draw now!
Draw now!
Draw now!
Draw now!
He's offline. Draw now! Draw now! Draw now! isn't going to do any good.
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:17 PM

Mighty_Ducky is surprisingly tart

Put me on the waiting list please sir!

Thanks,
Michael
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You can't have the drawing before everyone has paid. Otherwise anyone who has not yet paid and does not win will have no incentive to send in the payment.
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:26 PM

I don't feel anyone will back out, so I'm not going to sign the waiting list. I mean seriously, if I had the chance to pay $3 for a 1-8 chance of winning, or in other words $24 for a 8-8 chance of winning, I'm going to take it rather than pay 35-50 bucks for Aubriens.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online