Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What is the Cheapest Online Store for Heroscape?
HouseMouseGames 3 5.56%
Warhammer Games 14 25.93%
CoolStuffinc 23 42.59%
Chaos Media Games 0 0%
Troll and Toad 1 1.85%
Miniature Market 2 3.70%
Auggies Games 11 20.37%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 22nd, 2010, 08:49 PM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart
Cheapest Online Store

EDIT: Oops, the "Warhammer Games" is supposed to be "Wargamers." I had been looking at a War Hammer ad before I typed up this thread. My apologies.-Thanks guys.

What is the cheapest online store to purchase your Heroscape necessities? This includes packs, boxes, expansions, singles, etc

This includes regular, cheapest shipping (not the "Buy $100 of stuff and get free shipping).

And when voting here, please disregard shipping time, customer service, or anything else besides the pricing.

Selling: x3 Omicron Snipers, x3 Capuan Gladiators
PM me if interested.

Last edited by Nano*22; February 22nd, 2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 09:04 PM

mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker
Re: Cheapest Online Store

It should be noted that cheapest isn't always best especially considering the support some of online stores give for such things as prizes, site sponsorship, event support, accuracy, customer support, and Codex sponsorship.

Drizzt Do'Urden and Guenhwyvar keep on giving.
I recommend everyone try Darth Vader's Massivescape suggestions.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkurtb View Post
It should be noted that cheapest isn't always best especially considering the support some of online stores give for such things as prizes, site sponsorship, event support, accuracy, customer support, and Codex sponsorship.
Thanks for that comment. I just edited in the last line on the original post about not voting on that kind of stuff.

PM me if interested.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 09:12 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wargamers Headquarters is a very good site. Flat $5.95 shipping, anything over $100 is free. Also ships very fast.

House Mouse is also very reliable. Shipping is usually more expensive, but Sandra usually has the most in stock. For example, right before Christmas, she was the only site that I could find with a MS3 preorder and Wave 10. Shipping took awhile, but the bad weather conditions and UPS could have had something to do with that. Plus, I once received 10 free card protectors with my order. I haven't really used them (too much of a hassle really), but they would be great if I ever get the chance to go to a tournament.

EDIT:: Didn't see the top post before I posted this.

Last edited by Sujoah; February 22nd, 2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: ninja'ed
Old February 22nd, 2010, 09:20 PM

dsbarrick is surprisingly tart

I've ordered with both Housemouse and CSI. Both were excellent, but CSI has really great shipping rates to Canada.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 09:43 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Does it really matter who the cheapest is?

Seriously? Why do you need to pit them against each other?

If people bought things only for price then everyone would by driving a Daewoo.

I have ordered from most of the retailers who support this site and they are all top notch people in my book.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Does it really matter who the cheapest is?

Seriously? Why do you need to pit them against each other?

If people bought things only for price then everyone would by driving a Daewoo.

I have ordered from most of the retailers who support this site and they are all top notch people in my book.
Most if not all of these stores are top notch. So when every store is equally amazing, who do you buy from? Answer: The cheapest one.

And for people who are strapped for cash or just want to get the most bang for their buck, the cheapest store is the place to go, which is what this thread is about.

PM me if interested.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:02 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

I've always ordered from HouseMouse. I don't mind the little extra on shipping, as my figures have always arrived within a day or two. I would got to Auggies if you want singles.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:17 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Auggies is totally the cheapest.

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 23rd, 2010, 10:11 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

(Voted once for myself )

Seriously though, I made a post about this before. Petition http://www.abprices.com/ to add heroscape and then price comparisons is very easy. You just put in what you want then it figures out total bill for each site that has it. It even includes accurate shipping charges. For example in my case if you placed an order for $80.00 then the comparison would include a $3.50 shipping charge. If the total is over $100 then it would be free. It's comparing apples to apples.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old July 31st, 2010, 03:48 PM

tjbalistic is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
(Voted once for myself )

Seriously though, I made a post about this before. Petition http://www.abprices.com/ to add heroscape and then price comparisons is very easy. You just put in what you want then it figures out total bill for each site that has it. It even includes accurate shipping charges. For example in my case if you placed an order for $80.00 then the comparison would include a $3.50 shipping charge. If the total is over $100 then it would be free. It's comparing apples to apples.
......Andrew
I took your advice and did just that. Doug just added Heroscape to abprices.com!
Old February 22nd, 2010, 09:45 PM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

Is Wargamers on the list? They always have good sales and shipping prices?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion