Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 19th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Psimon (Vote for Final Editing)

Very cool. I have this figure and a few of the others as well. Have to try them out soon.
Old October 31st, 2018, 02:26 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

This has well passed into Final Editing.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 31st, 2018, 04:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
This has well passed into Final Editing.
Yeah but I changed my mind on the mini and had to wait for the mini to come in. I originally was going to use the mini I had from long ago but decided the newer mini looked better and matched all the art I'd used for the rest of the team. Since I'm not able to run an initial on any new design I felt no need to put this on official HOLD AWAITING MINI. I re-based the figure last night and will likely get photo's in the next few days. Card is mostly done.

Thanks though for making sure I hadn't forgotten. I tend to forget things.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 31st, 2018, 04:11 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm recovering (motivation-wise) from a slump last week so I thought it was due time to check in on the design threads!

Old October 31st, 2018, 04:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I'm recovering (motivation-wise) from a slump last week so I thought it was due time to check in on the design threads!
It was mostly funny that you posted here when earlier I had just posted to Johnny that I would be finishing this one off so he could vote before his vacation.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 31st, 2018, 10:02 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Psimon (Final Editing Phase)

Looking through all the pictures I took of this mini and I've got nothing usuable. Not sure if it was my camera or the overcast of the storm that moved in today. I'll try to get more next sunny day but if anyone has shots of this mini let me know.

Old November 22nd, 2018, 01:57 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Psimon (Vote for On Deck)

I think this is ready for comments.

I propose we move this On Deck.
@johnny 136, @Yodaking , @Scapemage , @Ronin

and @Arkham

Old November 22nd, 2018, 02:19 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I dig the color choice.

His name should be in all caps.

The line edge on the accent color background may have that golden yellow color on the satin fx. Hard to tell with warmer colors, but it’s worth a double check.

Need a bio, art links, and art by updated in the OP.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 02:57 PM
A Man of Taste

The satin layer checked out. Thanks for the pick-up on the rest. Cards updated. I'll grab the links and rest now.

Good to know the colors work. I was actually a bit worried there.

Old November 22nd, 2018, 06:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old November 22nd, 2018, 06:15 PM

Loving the colors and the mini background!

Seconding Arkham on art links and art credit.

The target box is very large in my eyes but it could be the perspective the mini is at.

Old November 22nd, 2018, 06:45 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Loving the colors and the mini background!

Seconding Arkham on art links and art credit.

The target box is very large in my eyes but it could be the perspective the mini is at.
Added the images in the third post earlier but forgot the links in the first post...thanks.

For the mini i was using this cover as inspiration.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library