Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 1st, 2012, 04:01 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Michigan Fanscape Spring Skirmish - March 10, 2012

500 points enh?

What to bring, what to bring?

Tul-Bak-Ra-130
Gnids x3-280
Stingers x3-460
Something-500

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old February 1st, 2012, 04:08 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

GBB...if you bring that I'm going to have to change one of the extra armies I'm bringing We do not want dupes do we?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:16 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I may just bring a couple to put down on the table. Can anyone zombies?

Old February 1st, 2012, 08:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Zombies? Yes I will have Zombies. shamble..shamble..brains...

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 2nd, 2012, 07:30 AM
Creamed by Corn

Ashigaru may be fun. I also got those Aubrien molds, which could be fun............... Hmmmmm.................. What to bring, what to bring.

Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:04 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Did you need extra zombies Grom? Perhaps for a Zombie Hulk build? I should have 2 or 3 extra squads and might be able to rustle up more. I am pretty sure ZB has some also. If you want to run a Zombie army I can bring them for you and run my Vydar army. Hmmm, maybe I will bring both for some variety.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 2nd, 2012, 03:36 PM
Creamed by Corn

If I bring zombos, I will need some undead assistance. I have 4 squads.

Old February 2nd, 2012, 03:44 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

remember: Zombie Hulks are uncommon heroes and need to each have a card and a way to distinguish them.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:01 PM

I will bring all my zombies and my Vydar army in case there are too many brain seekers.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:43 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

I'm still planning on playing, but I have decided that I am going to start selling off my collection. My wife is pregnant, I'm not playing as much (especially competitively) and I just don't need 3-4 squads of everything anymore and could use a few extra ducats.

I think I am going to keep my Heroes so that when my daughter gets a bit older we can still play the game.

If there is anything you are looking for, let me know and we can work out a fair price.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old February 4th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Creamed by Corn

Do you have Gladitrons? I need me some Gladitrons!

Old February 4th, 2012, 02:57 PM

As a matter of fact, I do. Glads X3 and Blasts x3 and Heavy Gruts X3. Zombies x8. That is about it though. My friend has just about everything else in multiples if someone needs anything.

I will probably run trons or Zombies depending on what everyone else wants to run. I do not really care because I plan on grabbing one of ZB's builds after I lose.

I might even go Braxas, Nilfheim and Krav.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events