Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old September 28th, 2010, 10:27 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I beat Red Dead Redemption tonight and

Spoiler Alert!

I hope the rumours of a feature film are accurate, though video game movies rarely pan out well.
I really would have loved to see more of the mysterious stranger
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by J4Jandar; September 29th, 2010 at 08:22 AM.
Old September 28th, 2010, 11:21 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Blarg. I was playing Metroid Other M and it glitched out twice during two different cutscenes... Each time causing me to have to restart from my last save point. Not sure if its the disc or my Wii...

Old September 29th, 2010, 12:44 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Actually enjoying Final Fantasy 13 - Lol, it is true about how linear it is for the first half of the game though.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 29th, 2010, 06:54 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Blarg. I was playing Metroid Other M and it glitched out twice during two different cutscenes... Each time causing me to have to restart from my last save point. Not sure if its the disc or my Wii...
That stinks. Some of the cutscenes are bad enough without them glitching up. Just pray that you don't run into the unlockable door.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:40 AM

Spallit Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Quote:
That stinks. Some of the cutscenes are bad enough without them glitching up. Just pray that you don't run into the unlockable door.
Wow, is this a Nintendo game? I don't ussually expect as many issues as I have been hearing about with a first party title.

I really like Metroid, but this game sounds frustrating...
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's pretty bad when they actually ask people to email their save games so they can be fixed - although to be fair, at least they are fixing them.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 29th, 2010, 09:22 AM

Spallit Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
It's pretty bad when they actually ask people to email their save games so they can be fixed - although to be fair, at least they are fixing them.
I've read that they just ruined the character of Samus as well. How bad is that? I have played a lot of final fantsy though, so I could probably force myself through the cutscenes
Old September 29th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

the game overthinker has a nice video on the game, very thought provoking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old September 29th, 2010, 06:44 PM

Nivik23 is surprisingly tart

Playing Valkryia Chronicles 2 on the PSP. Loved the first one and am enjoying the second and like the changes they made, just annoyed that it's on the PSP. If it would have been on the PS3 instead it would have been awesome. Would have loved doing co-op over the net, ad hoc co-op on the PSP?? When's that ever going to happen? Never. Also a shame the GFX had to be degraded due to the PSP hardware. They are making a 3rd game as well...again on the PSP...if only more people would have bought the first one it probably would have been a PS3 release. If you haven't played the first one I highly recommend it, one of my favorite PS3 games and the EX mission difficulty DLC is HARD!!! On a positive note, it is fun to have the portability.
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:44 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spallit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I've read that they just ruined the character of Samus as well. How bad is that? I have played a lot of final fantsy though, so I could probably force myself through the cutscenes
I personally thought that they were overly dramatic and emotional with Samus. They reduced her to an overly dependent follower incapable of thinking for herself. If anyone's interested, I can get a more detailed synopsis up when I'm not on my phone.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:53 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Just finished Mafia II. It was actually pretty addicting. I don't think I'd ever play through it again. Loved collecting the playboy mags. I hated that I waited through the whole credits at the end of the game for a chance at a secret cutscene, but that never happened. The game just ended...and we never know what happens to Vito. I hate it when games leave you hanging, maybe Mafia III will shed some light on those secrets...(I have no idea if Mafia III is ever gonna happen.)

Nivik, Valkyria Chronicals is a great game for the ps3. I was expecting the sequal on the psp to be horrible, but when I started playing it, it wasn't half bad at all. Where did you hear they are making a 3rd one.

I plan on playing Final Fantasy XIV tomorrow or sometime next week. pc release is the 30th. ps3 release is march 2011.

Last edited by Chardris1287; September 29th, 2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old September 30th, 2010, 12:12 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Quote:

I am past that point, thankfully!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games