Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old April 9th, 2021, 10:59 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OEAO's Power Rankings

The only units that appear way out of place to me outside the low tiers are Feral Troll and Parmenio. Feral Troll’s just really bad, the only time it shines is in specific endgames, otherwise it just dies to commons. I think it’s like D/C-. As much as I’d like Parmenio to work, he’s the worst bonding hero out of all the options for the bonding melee 4-squads and belongs in C+. He’s definitely not on par with Hawthorne, and definitely not in a tier above Denrick.

Looking again...I think Emirroon is a lot lower and isn’t worth it unless you’re playing high point games, I’d put him in C+, no higher than B- (def not higher than Chardris). Similarly I believe the Marro Hive is really not worth it in the usual tournament parameters and should be dropped significantly. WoB/Werewolf Lord should be in the C tiers, C+ is fine. I don’t see what you see in Woo or why he’s higher than the monks. I’d bump Torin down a tier, he’s not great, evil eye can just be played around too much.

After B- you start to get into the low tiers and it becomes this weird thing of this unit is probably better than this one, but they’re both bad so why are you playing either? If there’s any unit I’d move up from down there, I don’t think Tul-Bak-Ra’s that bad, he’s pretty good with Dividers. Jotun and Deathwalker 8000 I think are like teetering between C+ and B-.

But yeah other than that I think the B’s and up look good. I have disagreements but I don’t think there’s anything I’d move more than a single tier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
We do both agree that they beat the stingers though. So there’s some common ground.
I would say something that bashes the knights, but a knights build actually won that VCheese event so I’m not saying anything hahaha.

Also Chainfighters are like two tiers higher on Stygian Rift
Old May 2nd, 2021, 11:15 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: OEAO's Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Also Chainfighters are like two tiers higher on Stygian Rift

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion