Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 19th, 2022, 07:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Peter B. Parker) - Vote for Play

Yea
Old September 19th, 2022, 08:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 24th, 2022, 09:09 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old September 25th, 2022, 04:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

FYI, the SP should be updated to whatever is being voted on. He's listed at 180 right now, but I see the vote is for him at 170. Assuming no other changes from the initial vote. yea
Old October 2nd, 2022, 12:29 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
FYI, the SP should be updated to whatever is being voted on. He's listed at 180 right now, but I see the vote is for him at 170. Assuming no other changes from the initial vote. yea
Thank you. This was fixed.
Old October 13th, 2022, 08:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Peter B. Parker) - Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ultimate Spiderman

Army Test
Map: Cell Games Arena
Units: Spider-Man (170), Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Scarlet Spider Ben (700) VS Captain Cold, Abra Kadabra, Weather Wizard, Tar Pit, Captain Boomerang Digger (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Cell Games Arena
Units: Spider-Man (170), Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Scarlet Spider Ben (700) VS White Canary, Vibe, Caitlin Snow, Kid Flash Wallace (700)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Fun take on Spidey, I like the design. Ultimate Sacrifice and Step Up pair together well. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go up 10-20 points as he’s a useful addition to any build where he bonds, just for the extra life. And having a situational 6 attack from range is really good. But I don’t think his current cost of 170 points is unreasonable either.

Also, did you want to change the Secret Identity as discussed below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'd suggest making the name Peter Parker with a Crossover symbol. I feel like Peter Parker synergy is something that's inevitable down the line, whether for a civilian Peter Parker, Mary Jane, etc. and it'd be a bummer for this Spidey to miss out on that. I'm guessing you went with Peter Benjamin Parker in case we get a second Ultimate Spidey down the line, but personally I think it's fine if they end up being played together.
I'm in favor of the crossover symbol. I originally wanted to give him a Thanos-esque resurrection power, and since a number of people I talked to at the time did not like that aspect of the character I kind of felt some pressure to remove it in the spirit of collaboration. Someone suggested changing his secret identity to leave the door open for a V2, but even if that happened they could *both* have crossover symbols.
Old October 14th, 2022, 10:15 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Fun take on Spidey, I like the design. Ultimate Sacrifice and Step Up pair together well. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go up 10-20 points as he’s a useful addition to any build where he bonds, just for the extra life. And having a situational 6 attack from range is really good. But I don’t think his current cost of 170 points is unreasonable either.

Also, did you want to change the Secret Identity as discussed below?

Quote:
Quote:
I'd suggest making the name Peter Parker with a Crossover symbol. I feel like Peter Parker synergy is something that's inevitable down the line, whether for a civilian Peter Parker, Mary Jane, etc. and it'd be a bummer for this Spidey to miss out on that. I'm guessing you went with Peter Benjamin Parker in case we get a second Ultimate Spidey down the line, but personally I think it's fine if they end up being played together.
I'm in favor of the crossover symbol. I originally wanted to give him a Thanos-esque resurrection power, and since a number of people I talked to at the time did not like that aspect of the character I kind of felt some pressure to remove it in the spirit of collaboration. Someone suggested changing his secret identity to leave the door open for a V2, but even if that happened they could *both* have crossover symbols.
Interesting. We'll see what Nobody's results say- but maybe it would be best to switch his attack buff up so it only works on adjacent attacks, and keep the cost the same?

Also, I'm okay with just naming him Peter Parker. I'll propose that change, with any others that might need made, at the end of the playtesting process- unless there's a reason that should happen sooner.

Thank you for the playtest.
Old October 24th, 2022, 07:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Spider-Man (Ultimate)

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Ultimate Spider-Man (170), Superior Spider-Man (260), Silk (220), Ben Scarlet Spider (190), Spider-Man India (150), Spider-Bots (30)
Team 2 (1,000): Ms. Marvel (350), The Darkness (330), New Avengers Captain America (220), Darklings (100)

Pre-game thoughts: Ultimate Spidey and India seem like they’re a nasty protective pod.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 6 wounds inflicted (4 on Darkness, 2 on Captain America)
Ultimate Sacrifice: 3 wounds taken (3 for Spider-Man India)
Step Up: 2 boosted attacks (1 against Darkness, 1 against Cap)

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Darkness (1/6 wounds), Darklings (3 figures)

Post-game thoughts: Man, the Darkness is hard to kill. He didn’t quite solo the Spiders, but it was close. Ultimate Spidey felt fine, and paired well with Spider-Man India.

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Ultimate Spider-Man (170), Captain Universe Spider-Man (350), Spider-UK (210), Anya Spider-Girl (170), Spider-Army Recruit (100)
Team 2 (1,000): Avengers Vision (340), Avengers Scarlet Witch (330), Avengers Doctor Strange (320), Final Ruin (10)

Pre-game thoughts: Another Spider-Verse build, this time with the intent for Ultimate to be mostly passive and protect Captain Universe.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 0 wounds inflicted
Ultimate Sacrifice: 4 wounds taken (3 from Universe, 1 from Spider-Girl)
Step Up: 0 boosted attacks

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Captain Universe (0/5 wounds), Spider-Uk (2/5 wounds), Spider-Girl (3/4 wounds), Spider-Army Recruit (0/3 wounds)

Post-game thoughts: Wow! Another wipe, but in the opposite direction. I don’t think it had a ton to do with Ultimate Spidey, but he definitely pulled a few wounds off the big pieces in critical moments.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think a lot of his value is going to come from protecting other key pieces in Spider-Verse builds. He’s pretty solid in that role, especially when he’s protecting a defensive piece who is in turn protecting him.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: If I’m being honest, I could see tweaking down the defensive protection and upping the offensive power.
Took me long enough!
Old October 24th, 2022, 10:00 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Spider-Man (Ultimate)

Army Test 1
Map: Grundy's Grave (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): 190 Ghost-Spider (Gwen Stacy)
160 Spider-Man (Hobie Brown C)
170 Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (I)
260 Spider-Man (Otto Octavius)
240 Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Spider-Verse)
170 Spider-Man (Benjamin Parker)
1190, 6 hexes

Team 2 (1,000): 190 Hydro-Man (Morris Bench)
250 Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (II)
220 Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich)
200 Kraven (Sergei Kravinoff)
120 Firefly (Garfield Lynns)
210 Sandman (William Baker)
1190, 6 hexes

Pre-game thoughts: First time playing with Spider-verse people, pretty excited though I had to cut down to get to the point total I wanted. I'm thinking that I can use Ghost-Spider to get a strong turn to cement a lead while using Ben Parker to protect Otto. On closer examination, Ben can protect Otto's Order Markers from Kraven's nerve punch which is invaluable against a strong figure.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Sinister Six win! Sandman = Full health, Hydroman = 2 wounds, Rhino = 2 wounds.

Post-game thoughts: Ben was not heavy impact in the offense department this game because we were mostly fighting on a flat platform so I was trying to use him to block and protect my Order Marker hub. The ability for him to protect against OM manipulation tied to attacks was pretty crucial and stopped the game from just ending when Otto got double-teamed by heavy hitters.

Army Test 2
Map: Country Road (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,000):160 Spider-Man (Hobie Brown C)
170 Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (I)
260 Spider-Man (Otto Octavius)
240 Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Spider-Verse)
170 Spider-Man (Benjamin Parker)
1000, 5 hexes

Team 2 (1,000): 170 Yondu (Yondu Udonta C)
240 Charlie-27
230 Vance Astro
160 Nikki (Nicholette Gold)
200 Martinex (Martinex T'Naga)
1000, 6 hexes

Pre-game thoughts: A little bit wiser with the Spider-Verse build this time, I understand the roles of the figures I brought better here and and going to try and leverage Ben a bit more aggressively.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Spider-verse wins! Miles - 2 wounds, Otto - full life

Post-game thoughts: Ben Definitely earned his keep this game. I didn't use the defensive ability because Otto was never in danger but I kept him close so that he could soak wounds for Peter if Spider sense ever failed. He got to use Step up once because I was using him to zone for Peter specifically and Miles was protected by using his camouflage.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I see him as a bit of a bruiser/wound soaker role at the moment. The ability to get 6 attack or 7 attack from height in a Spider-verse Army is not joke because it can net the revenge kill or just crack a big unit that the ground might struggle against. The ability to protect Otto's order markers from OM removal like Kraven is really huge because Otto's high defense means that Ben shouldn't be soaking a large amount of wounds to begin with. The ability to choose between tanking and using Step Up is pretty powerful, both have situations where I feel I want to use them right now.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I'm happy with where the unit fared in the test but that might also be because he provided me counterplay/protection. I think interaction against abilities is a huge part of the game to appreciate, while OM abilities are powerful the ability to take wounds to prevent the ones that rely on attacks seems like a calculated trade off. Will definitely be using Step Up in a crime fighter build with someone like Luke Cage in the future.
Old October 24th, 2022, 10:59 PM

Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Peter Benjamin Parker) - Design

Thanks for the great playtests, guys.

It looks like he won a little less than half of the time, and it sounds like he wasn't very high impact in one of these games. Still, I hear the concerns about being too good at the defensive and offensive roles at the same time. I'm wondering what y'all think of the following changes

Quote:
NAME = Spider-Man (Earth 1610)
SECRET IDENTITY = PETER PARKER (Crossover Symbol)

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 170

ULTIMATE SACRIFICE
If a friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man would receive one or more wounds from an opponents normal attack, If possible, Spider-Man may use Swing Line to move adjacent to that figure. If he does, Spider-Man must receive those wounds instead.

STEP UP
When Spider-Man or a figure you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man receives one or more wounds from an enemy figure's attack, during your next player turn, you may add 2 to Spider-Man's Attack number while attacking that opponent's figure with an adjacent normal attack.

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
1. I fixed up the naming issue.
2. I also gave him the crossover symbol to match change #1.
3. I changed Step Up to only boost a normal attack against an adjacent opposing character. This should make it riskier for Peter to Step Up, and slightly more difficult to gain height advantage, reducing his chances of getting 7 attack dice.
Old October 24th, 2022, 11:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Old October 25th, 2022, 05:12 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think those are good

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library