Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 22nd, 2022, 08:04 PM

mdarrell100 is surprisingly tart
Virginia - Richmond and Surrounding Areas

Hello there!

I'm a recenty relocated HeroScape fan in Richmond, Virginia. I'm always happy to connect with other players and work on promoting our favorite hex based game. If you are in the Richmond, Virginia region and would like to coordinate play, feel free to reach out to me.

Cheers!
Old October 22nd, 2022, 08:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Virginia - Richmond and Surrounding Areas

Welcome!

We just had our NHSD event in College Park, Maryland, which is not very far away. Watch for an announcement for the next tournament there in (we're told) January. There are others that may be in striking distance, too, depending on how far you're willing to drive.

Otherwise, I hope you find a more local scene. Or have your own tournament, near you, and see who shows up! I have a guide for how to do your first event in my signature block.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers