Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 24th, 2013, 08:22 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NHL

Blech. I knew as soon as that ridiculous goal found it's way into the net when Rask fell down last night the Bs were screwed.

-insert signature here-
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

sorry nyys but that was pretty funny.

You got this one wrapped up, it is just a matter of time.

Totally amazed by the Red Wings' play Hahma.
Their defense has been great the last three games and Jimmy is on fire, but yeah they did not challenge him as much as they could have. It does look bleak right now but not over.
Wings need to wrap it up and rest but I have a feeling Chicago has something else in mind. Chi-town will be rocking on Saturday.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:01 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Kindly BITE YOUR TONGUE SIR!

The Bs also had the Flyers wrapped up a few seasons ago. The Y-----s had the Sox wrapped up in 2004.

-insert signature here-
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:09 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

duck and cover

Best of luck.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
sorry nyys but that was pretty funny.

You got this one wrapped up, it is just a matter of time.

Totally amazed by the Red Wings' play Hahma.
Their defense has been great the last three games and Jimmy is on fire, but yeah they did not challenge him as much as they could have. It does look bleak right now but not over.
Wings need to wrap it up and rest but I have a feeling Chicago has something else in mind. Chi-town will be rocking on Saturday.

Well you were right Tornado

Hawks decided to show up and play like men the last couple games. Toews is fighting through being focused on, and not getting frustrated anymore. I don't mind if he is negated if it also means that Zetterberg or Datsyuk is negated as well.

Bickle helped set the tone to help get the Hawks more physical and not depend on their skill only to win it for them. Sharpie has also been unusually physical, not bad for a pretty boy

Getting Seabrook paired back with Keith has helped Seabrook's play as well.

At the end of the game tonight, both Oduya and Hossa tried to give the game away though with that stupid icing by Oduya and penalty by Hossa (which allowed the 3rd goal by the Wings).

Seemed like the Wings were a little tired here and there tonight. They had some glimpses of scariness, but kind of looked out of sorts in the 3rd period until the last minute or so. Crawford made a huge save against Datsyuk that was pretty awesome and helped make up for that knuckleball shot he let in from 40 feet.

Anyway, looking forward to game 7. Wish I could be there.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 28th, 2013, 12:19 AM

I surprised myself with that prediction.

The locals are saying it was rigged by Vegas.

Considering we will never face each other outside of a Stanley Cup Finals, I think a Game 7 is an apt way to end this rivalry.

Best of luck.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm sure the locals aren't too happy.

I'm sure they didn't like that penalty shot call, but we didn't like that goalie interference call a few games ago (last Monday I believe) when they said Shaw interfered with Howard. But all Shaw did was stand in the crease and never touched/affected Howard. That had a goal taken away that was scored on that play. So the penalty shot call helps make up for that.

Wings fans also have to admit that the Hawks came out and played extremely hard and more physical in game 5 compared to the previous games and Toews didn't lose his cool and Shaw didn't take 3 penalties in a game either.

The 2nd game was a debacle and poor coaching on Q's part. He just rolled out 4 lines like he did all year, as he had confidence they could all play against anyone. Well the playoffs are different and the Wings were like the hottest team going, so his over confidence (especially after game 1) pretty much cost them that game, not to mention he didn't make proper adjustments during the game.

Anyway, it was touch and go last night and our non-star players showed up to score like the Wings' guys have in previous games.

Like you said, a game 7 is appropriate for these two teams to go out on.

Good luck!

Old May 28th, 2013, 08:30 AM

Game 7 means more needed rest for the Bs, which I think they'll need to keep up with the Penguins. They may have made quick work of the Rangers, but man did those two teams beat the crap out of eachother over those 5 games. I don't think I've ever seen so many pucks/sticks to the face in such a short period of time.

-insert signature here-
Old May 28th, 2013, 04:19 PM

Crush them birds. F the 'quins.

Going into the third period I thought the Red Wings had it wrapped up, then the Blackhawks came out and punched us in the mouth. A couple mistakes for Detroit and Chicago made the best out of it.
Man the bar was fun until that 3rd period. Party poopers.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Prickly Cactus

Good game by the Wings there Tornado. The Hawks had to win that game twice because of the ref, but I'm glad they pulled it out.

Kind of neat that the 4 remaining teams are the last 4 Cup winners.

Old May 29th, 2013, 11:22 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That double penalty was some BS. If the Hawks had ended up losing there would've been a lot of whining.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:31 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

What a Game 7!!

Great Game!

Congrats Hawk Fans!

Next year, the Red Wings take the East by storm!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV