Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 12th, 2008, 02:23 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Need Help with a type of figure base

Does anyone know any bases that are identical or very similar to the D&D & Star Wars miniatures? Any help would be greatly appreciated

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 12th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Need Help with a type of figure base

not that I can think of, the majority of the figures we use for heroscape come from games with bases like those from Heroclix,mageknight ect ect

You mean those flat round bases right?
Old August 12th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

No, but I could probably make you some out of PVC. They'd be white and around 4mm thick, how many would you need?

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 12th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt View Post
No, but I could probably make you some out of PVC. They'd be white and around 4mm thick, how many would you need?
I need 100 bases.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions