Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 4th, 2016, 02:23 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Not sure if we have another dump for stuff like this, but here goes.

My Fortress set doesn't separate easily. What would you guys use to make the fortress easier to clean up? Mine in currently apart, so I don't need advice on taking it apart, I'm looking for things or methods that make it easier to clean up in the future.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old June 4th, 2016, 06:31 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Use paraffin wax* (or, in a pinch, grey, white, or clear wax crayons) to run up and down both sides of the connector rails. Put them together and take them apart a couple of times to distribute it evenly.

~Z

* Available at your FLHS (friendly local hardware store), often with the canning supplies.

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old June 12th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

I bought one of my friends Heroscape and found I have a few extra uniques, so I decided to use them as proxies. I took some paper and wrote down the stats for the Kozukes, Agent Skahen and Eldgrim. I'm going to use one of my extra KMA for Skahen( the woman of course) and the extra Izumi for the Kozuke and the Green Tarn Viking for Eldgrim. What I would like to know is if this is considered "cheep" per se, and if you think I should use them that way. Obviously it's my decision no matter what, but I would love some feedback on what you guys think. My main concern is, do you think people will get mad if I use them because I don't actually have them?
Old June 13th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I would only get mad at you for misspelling "cheap." Otherwise, I would tell you that if you're having fun, you're doing it right.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 13th, 2016, 12:13 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And have some way of distinguishing the figure in case the "real" unit is also on the board: No, silly! Agent Skahen is the one with the rubberband on her head!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old June 13th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Opps. He did it again.

I did spell cheap wrong!!! Opps. I colored their bases with blue sharpie to distinguish the figures. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go back to learning how to spell...
Old June 13th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You might want to look up the word "oops," too, while you're at it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 13th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Opps. He did it again.

OMG!! I did it again.... oops . Got it this time.
Old June 14th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Elite 5 View Post
OMG!! I did it again.... oops . Got it this time.
Oops, you did it again? Seriously?

~Aldin, humming along to a pre-breakdown Britney Spears tune

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 14th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Ok. Not funny... I know...

I didn't do it on purpose.
Old June 14th, 2016, 08:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Elite 5 View Post
I bought one of my friends Heroscape and found I have a few extra uniques, so I decided to use them as proxies. I took some paper and wrote down the stats for the Kozukes, Agent Skahen and Eldgrim. I'm going to use one of my extra KMA for Skahen( the woman of course) and the extra Izumi for the Kozuke and the Green Tarn Viking for Eldgrim. What I would like to know is if this is considered "cheep" per se, and if you think I should use them that way. Obviously it's my decision no matter what, but I would love some feedback on what you guys think. My main concern is, do you think people will get mad if I use them because I don't actually have them?
Proxy all the way. Advice I gave awhile ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
...If you can't afford them (I don't myself) you can always proxy, either all the units or some of them - with any figure (Heroscape or custom) this is relatively the same size. My rule is 2 of every squad is enough to where you can have that many figures in play, then when they die, just sub your proxies in the start zone for ones that die. If you ever get to the tournament scene, most people will let you borrow if they have them and are not playing them, so the only real reason to buy more then a couple of an unit is for the "gotta catch-em-all" feel or if you have really stuck-up people you play with who would not accept proxies; and in my opinion those are not the people you should be playing with anyway.

BTW, welcome back to the game and the boards.
Old June 14th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Proxies are wonderful things. Althought I plan to get more "real" units, I have used proxies a lot. For example, I use Grok Riders to proxy Swogs.

Last edited by Airborne Elite 5; June 14th, 2016 at 10:31 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's