Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 18th, 2012, 11:35 AM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament July 7th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Always need maps. If you could pick one to bring and post what that will be, that would be awesome. Thanks.
Sure, no problem. I'll bring Fossil.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I can bring Trailbrazer, if I can make it.

I'm a high maybe now.

Kenny has turned into a low maybe.
Old June 18th, 2012, 07:32 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I can bring Trailbrazer, if I can make it.

I'm a high maybe now.
Then lets assume you'll be there to bring Trailblazer.

Old June 18th, 2012, 07:36 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maps so far:

Ticalla Sunrise
Isenfell
Fulcrum
Jotun's Gap
Elswin Plateau
Fossil
Trailblazer

So, all we need is for someone to bring Burial Marsh and Invasion and we'll be all set.

Old June 20th, 2012, 10:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I have build instructions for Invasion (plus I really like that map), so that's what I'll bring.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 25th, 2012, 12:27 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am 90% certain I am playing arrow gruts for this one. I just love how much fun that build is to play! I may switch out mimring for two Ice Troll Beserkers though. Probably not a good decision for metagame, but I love the beserk option... and regenerate is very handy for the desperate moments at the end of a game.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:19 PM
What A Daseline

I've narrowed it down to five builds now, although I'm really taken with two of them.

Sean, I've come up with another build, so now I need to test the one I told you about at my church's game night and this new one.

Old June 25th, 2012, 06:45 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

And I have no idea what I'm going to be playing.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 25th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I know already.
Old June 28th, 2012, 02:54 PM

enkidu is surprisingly tart

Can someone else bring Jotun's Gap? We just found someone to rent our home and their desired move in date accelarates our packing schedule.
Old June 28th, 2012, 03:14 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

While I am really excited about this tournament coming up... I am eager to do a tournament that can feature the new C3V figures! The first opportunity will be in Sept!!! Totally excited about the hero pack and the skeletons... oh and the Vulcanmech Incindeborgs! Woo hoo!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old June 28th, 2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
While I am really excited about this tournament coming up... I am eager to do a tournament that can feature the new C3V figures! The first opportunity will be in Sept!!! Totally excited about the hero pack and the skeletons... oh and the Vulcanmech Incindeborgs! Woo hoo!
I know, right!? Can't wait need to play more C3V!!!

Incidentally, anyone free for some gaming tomorrow or Sat.?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events