Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 27th, 2008, 11:40 AM

Kain76 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: North Carolina Scapers

Yeah, I agree, since it will be my first time, how much stuff should I bring? What will be the rules/settings? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Timer? or is someone else bringing that?

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:57 AM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-...north-carolina

For fun, if you get bored. I teach Civics and Economics, so I felt obligated to add my two cents. As far as I know, these are all true.

Back from the dead
Old July 27th, 2008, 12:42 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

i dont think ill be there tonite but to answer your questions, i bring all of my armies because we somtimes do the roll the 20d and the highest roller drafts 1 card then the next person drafts 1 and so on.. If granite will be there im sure you wont need tiles unless you are wanting to build the map.

Old July 27th, 2008, 12:55 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altron_ZERO View Post
i dont think ill be there tonite but to answer your questions, i bring all of my armies because we somtimes do the roll the 20d and the highest roller drafts 1 card then the next person drafts 1 and so on.. If granite will be there im sure you wont need tiles unless you are wanting to build the map.

All of that confirmed. I generally try to be there by 5:00, and we kinda wing it as to what kind of game we play. Sometimes straight deathmatch, we've done a couple cature-the-glyphs, that sort of thing.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old July 27th, 2008, 01:03 PM

OK sounds good, I guess I'll just bring my armies then. I'll see you guys around 5 or so. I'm bringing a couple of friends who are interested in checking the scene out too, but maybe not playing. Anyways, see everyone there!
Old July 27th, 2008, 01:28 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I'll be there at 6. I'm meeting a friend there.
Old July 27th, 2008, 02:42 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Gosh. I guess I better get there on time today, then, seeing as we're going to have another good turn-out.

Should I bring any terrain in case we need to spread out onto two maps?

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old July 27th, 2008, 07:11 PM

ScaperChick is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Speaking of weird laws, I heard that it is illegal in NC to drive bare foot....In the Tar heel state! That just goes to show, if we elect stupid people they will pass stupid laws
I actually did know that, though I can't remember why I know that...
yeah, this is really late, but my drivers ed teacher even told me it was illegal. I guess, not. which is cool, because I do it all the time. lol

Life is good.
Old July 27th, 2008, 10:15 PM

I just want to say thanks to everyone who came out to AT tonight, as it was great. I had lots of fun and got to meet quite a few of you guys. I also got stomped and learned a few things about my technique lol. Anyways, hope to see you guys next weekend.
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:31 PM

SonlenTheBeast has disabled reputation

is their anywhere in concord where i can go play heroscape with people?

I cant spell so please dont flame me about that.

T.H.E. 4 Life
Old July 28th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain76 View Post
I just want to say thanks to everyone who came out to AT tonight, as it was great. I had lots of fun and got to meet quite a few of you guys. I also got stomped and learned a few things about my technique lol. Anyways, hope to see you guys next weekend.
I wouldn't be too hard on yourself, it was a very strange game with the whole free for all and the ungodly alliances that were formed, broken, reformed, and broken again. I guess we all may have learned a little though, and at least we had fun. Best quote of the night, "dude your Nerak looks fake" Kain 76 That is still cracking me up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers