Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 3rd, 2022, 05:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

Why?
Old January 3rd, 2022, 06:35 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have both the flip card and two separate designs for meka D.Va and pilot D.Va on a google doc. Only differences between them is the flip mechanic or a secret identity-esque power on the pilot. And the meka design is exactly the same on the flip card, just adding the flip mechanic.

The only issue was the figures, since Pilot D.Va would be a lot smaller. Depends on if we want 2 figures 2 cards, or the flip card and the pilot side using the meka figure. For what it's worth, pilot D.Va isn't going to see the board much, is not durable at all, and her ability is just to get herself back in the meka.

EDIT: just throwing the idea out there, but if we went the flip card route to keep it all together, I can always make a pilot figure a bit later on and make it an optional additional figure for anyone that wants two figures.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 07:48 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

For what it's worth, there are bigger size changes purely mechanically represented via special powers on cards like Stature and Ms. Marvel (Kamala), so a design that incorporates both forms with a single figure wouldn't be that unusual.

Anyone who has and wants to swap in a second figure at their table could of course do so.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 09:48 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

We decided when we established flip cards that they would be one figure designs. There's still the method of 2 associated cards a la Bruce Banner and Hulk for multi figure designs which would work perfect here.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 09:49 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I could also see an even simpler eject power worked into the X reveal on Defense Matrix and then ignore her special powers and drop all stat numbers by 1 until end of round.

Again, I'm not super famiar with the character (I've mostly seen my brother play Moira and the hamster), but I'm invested now lol so I'll watch some videos after work.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 12:11 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am more than happy with the 2 cards 2 figures route, as it's what the Heroes want and what I had originally planned for. A flip card would keep the whole deal together, but then there is the figure issue.

I've posted the design for D.Va (Pilot) in the Public Workshop. If this design meets what the Heroes would like, I will get to making a D.Va (Pilot) figure to go alongside the D.Va I requested to LD and will request to LD her in the near future.

Last edited by Skinderella; January 3rd, 2022 at 01:24 PM.
Old January 9th, 2022, 06:43 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to submit a request for approval to LD Deadpool (III)!
Old January 10th, 2022, 07:38 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have no say in the matter but that design looks like it could use more feedback and workshopping.

I would bump that in the Public Design workshop.
Old January 10th, 2022, 10:37 PM

Thanks Tornado, I'll probably re-post it soon.
Old January 11th, 2022, 05:15 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

I'd like to request approval to LD Miek.
Old January 11th, 2022, 05:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Up for a vote!
Old January 13th, 2022, 11:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
I'd like to request approval to LD Miek.
This passed! You're good to start up the thread whenever.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape