Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 23rd, 2009, 07:37 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gamers Exchange Redux

Gamers Exchange Redux

Onacara could not devote the time to keep this flowing so I have taken over.

As of now the members of the club are:

Stubobj
Zombieknight: Last activity July
CheddarLimbo
Paradox22
Kingarthur1976: Asked to be removed in original thread
eWabbie
EternalThanos86
SVD997
rym
Lord Pyre: I need mailing info

I don't want to add anymore members at this time but if you were missed please let me know. Id like everyone on the list to please send me a pm stating whether or not you want to continue to be a part of this. If no pm is received within 2 weeks I will automatically remove you from the list. Also please let me know if you have a game and what the name is. Once I get things back on track I will use this thread to keep you all updated on who has what game. I have high hopes in seeing this continue. Id even like to see more games get added to the "library". Right now priority is getting it all organized.

Library:
Living Labyrinth
Suicide Bomber
Toboggans of Doom

For those who are not a member and would like to be just be patient. Once I get things on track I will open it up for others to join.

Original Thread

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Last edited by stubobj; September 30th, 2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old September 24th, 2009, 12:25 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gamers Exchange Redux

PM Sent.

Can it be any game? Presumably one we think others will enjoy? Or do we only want to send out new games for general review?

Old September 26th, 2009, 12:43 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

PM sent.
It will be nice to get this rolling and hopefully add a few games to the inventory.

Old October 14th, 2009, 06:14 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well IM still waiting to hear from a couple people. Also we currently dont seem to know who has any of the games. Im sure people are busy with NHSD. Maybe we'll be able to get this going soon but for now we'll just put this on hiatus.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:31 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
Well IM still waiting to hear from a couple people. Also we currently dont seem to know who has any of the games. Im sure people are busy with NHSD. Maybe we'll be able to get this going soon but for now we'll just put this on hiatus.
Whoops, sorry! I just realized that I forgot about your PM!

Well, I'd love to still participate, but I don't know if I'll have time, with college and all. Lemme get back to you after NHSD, is that alright?
Old October 15th, 2009, 01:12 AM

Yeah thats perfectly fine. As I mentioned Im still waiting to see who has the games. I also figured everyone is busy this time of year. I do plan on getting this going its just a lot harder than expected. Plus we are now into the busy time of the year so we'll see where it goes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games