Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old March 28th, 2010, 04:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
dok's D&D minis customs

My customs using figures other than the D&D Miniatures line are found HERE.

Jandar:
Spoiler Alert!

Utgar:
Spoiler Alert!

Vydar:
Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla:
Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill:
Spoiler Alert!

Minotaur Pit Fighter:
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Chorin:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; January 28th, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
Old March 29th, 2010, 01:37 AM

Bear1211 has disabled reputation
Re: dok's D&D customs

The mini itself is a little over 6" tall and very unbalanced on its large round base. I think it would be better off on a large base. I mounted a pile of pebbles off center on its base to keep it standing up-right while using it for DDM.
Old March 29th, 2010, 02:10 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Wow, 6 inches. So cool. I should really get one of these.

I suppose it would be much easier to counterbalance with a long base, although I suppose a single base could work if you weighted it heavily (lead weights on the base or somesuch). I like the idea of using a single-spaced base if it's possible, but it might not be practical.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 11:20 PM

Two squads. I don't own the figures, so if anyone wants to comment on whether these figures have something approaching the same scale, please do.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; December 3rd, 2010 at 12:50 PM. Reason: spoilered to speed page loading
Old April 3rd, 2010, 11:38 PM

Revloscaper is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

There's one other Drider, so if one of these is out of scale I could always sub that one in.
Those drow would look fantastic in any drow army. I also like that they follow the darkness/poison theme of the drow. One thing I might do is switch out the disengage for a web attack. +rep
Old April 3rd, 2010, 11:43 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Just so you know, the wording for the Trample Special Attack says Ice Shard. I'm sure you just overlooked that in the copy/pasting.

I like the survivability on the giants, though. I think they could stay alive long enough to justify the points. And the Driders should p'own heroes, with Estivara backing them up. I like them both.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 11:54 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

nice customs

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:05 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wait... Can't Driders stealth fly?
Old April 8th, 2010, 06:16 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice customs! I like that Griffon unit - I mean, wow, six inches!? Intimidating :P.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old June 1st, 2010, 03:08 PM

I updated the Griffon Cavalry. I switched it from champion to scout (champion really set up some ridiculous potential with bonding) and dropped the cost from 120 to 100. (I'm also putting my somewhat improved Gimp skills on display. )

Despite removing the bonding potential, this figure still feels like it would be useful in a lot of armies. The ability to carry an ally on the way in, then wreak Wyvern-esqe havoc once at the front, is a pretty nice combo.

Last edited by dok; June 1st, 2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old June 1st, 2010, 03:33 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I updated the Griffon Cavalry. I switched it from champion to scout (champion really set up some ridiculous potential with bonding) and dropped the cost from 120 to 100. (I'm also putting by somewhat improved Gimp skills on display. )

Despite removing the bonding potential, this figure still feels like it would be useful in a lot of armies. The ability to carry an ally on the way in, then wreak Wyvern-esqe havoc once at the front, is a pretty nice combo.
Venoc Warlord - 120
Venoc Vipers x7 - 400
Griffon Cavalry x1 - 500, 24 hexes

I like it.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:36 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All I can say KC is that I don't want to be on the other side of that army, can you say ouch? lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs