Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 27th, 2012, 12:53 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: TOTAL CON XXVII February 21-24, 2013- Scape Master Neede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Mountain Goblin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
This may be a stupid question, but where would the tourney take place?

Quote:
You must spread some more reputation around before giving it to Xorlof again.
Darn, I think when it comes to Xorlof we should get to ignore this rule.
TotalCon XXVII www.totalcon.com

Mansfield Mass..........
Thanks!
Old September 27th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
But, I wanna play Grishnakh's Dinosaur Game if he has again this year.........
Most likely I will run it again. Don't know what time it will be listed on the schedule just yet though. Waiting to hear back from the organizers of the con.

Definitely will be running a Superheros game.

Last edited by Grishnakh; September 27th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old September 27th, 2012, 02:07 PM

Green Mountain Goblin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
But, I wanna play Grishnakh's Dinosaur Game if he has again this year.........
Most likely I will run it again. Don't know what time it will be listed on the schedule just yet though. Waiting to hear back from the organizers of the con.

Definitely will be running a Superheros game.

AWESOME!!!!
Old September 27th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just saw this. I have terrain and will most definitely be attending. If someone wants to team up with me, I'd be willing to do 1 event. Maybe a championship or maybe a scenario thing. I want to play lots of other stuff, so I don't want to run 'scape all weekend though. DM7a, you alive?

Maybe a table set up with some kind of epic scenario that would be available to play throughout the weekend?
Old October 16th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Question: Is anyone planning to run a 'Scape tourney at TotalCon? I ask because I am indeed attending and I plan on running a couple of Heroscape based events. I'm making up my schedule (it has to be in by 11/15) and don't want to conflict with anyone else planning 'Scape related games.

At the moment I'm planning to run my Dinosaur game, one or two games of SuperScape using my city terrain, and a Fantasy adventure game using a set of rules I'm currently developing. I might also consider running Space Hulk and/or Circus Maximus, along with a couple of other ideas (if I have time to actually finish them).
Old October 16th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm dragging my feet on this. I would like to run 1 thing, but I've really got nothing in the works for now. Schedule away and maybe if I get around to setting this in motion, I'll schedule around your stuff if I can.
Old October 17th, 2012, 01:51 PM

I had offered to run an event (or two) as well, and have also dragged my feet on setting this in motion. I do not have a lot of terrain so I would have to ask other players to bring maps but if the interest is there I am more than happy to do this........ I can also try to schedule around what Grishnakh is putting together

Lets hear some chatter NE Scapers!!!
Old October 17th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Titleless

Well, last year I ran Heroscape related gaming during the afternoon, which conflicted with the tournament. I'm putting together my schedule in the next week or so. I'll post it here when I'm done with it. Most likely I'll have to run the 'Scape stuff in the afternoon again.

The down side is my games can only fit so many people before they get out of hand. The C3G games work best with 4 players and the Dinosaur game can take up to 8. And I can tell you, based on last year, these spots will fill up fast.

Still working out the details of my Fantasy Adventure Game. Probably will schedule it in the evenings. If any of you saw (or played in) my Melee/Wizards demo Saturday night of last year you'll know what to expect. It's a miniature combat RPG adventure. I'm sure some of you would enjoy the heck out of it.

You can see photos of a game I ran at another convention on my web site:
http://www.meleewizards.com/photos_dark%20vale.html
Old November 13th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Titleless

As promised I'm posting my convention schedule here. I've submitted all of my events but have not heard back from the convention yet to have them confirmed. I'm confident however that I'll have no problem with my schedule.

I'm letting everyone know about these events so you can get in on them quickly once they are posted. I'm not too sure how many other Heroscape games are being run and I think I'm the only person running C3G again this year. Therefore my games might fill up quickly. This is especially true with my dinosaur game since I'm only planning on running it once.

As some of you might already know I am also a guest of the convention. (Just say it's art related, ask me about it if you see me sometime.) So I'll also be running a digital painting seminar on Saturday morning (10 - 12) if any of you are interested. I'll be showing examples of my work and demonstrating techniques that I use to create digital paintings in Adobe Photoshop.

Lastly I'm keeping my Saturday night wide open. I'd like to run a miniature combat RPG game at that time but I do not want to put it on the schedule. I'd rather just enjoy playing it with people from this site. If you're interested in playing see me at the convention.

Anyway, here's my submitted schedule:

Battle for the Streets of Metropolis
C3G Super Heroscape
FRI 1pm - 5pm
Evil has invaded the streets of Metropolis intent on one thing, world domination. Can Super Heros from both the DC and Marvel Universes repel them and save the World? Played on 3d terrain with "very tall" skyscrapers and new rules for throwing and smashing opponents with cars, trucks, mailboxes, telephone poles, garbage cans, sign posts, and much much more. "Hulk want toss Truck! Hulk smash with Truck!" OK, now Hulk can in this variant on the Heroscape rules.
5 players

Battle for the Streets of Metropolis
C3G Super Heroscape
FRI 7pm - 11pm
Evil has invaded the streets of Metropolis intent on one thing, world domination. Can Super Heros from both the DC and Marvel Universes repel them and save the World? Played on 3d terrain with "very tall" skyscrapers and new rules for throwing and smashing opponents with cars, trucks, mailboxes, telephone poles, garbage cans, sign posts, and much much more. "Hulk want toss Truck! Hulk smash with Truck!" OK, now Hulk can in this variant on the Heroscape rules.
5 players

Adventures in the Lost Realm!
Heroscape (Modified)
SAT 1pm - 5pm
Beginner Adult
Using modified Heroscape rules you'll be plunged into a vibrant Lost World to hunt down the most dangerous of big game, Dinosaurs. Volcanoes, savage cavemen, lost temples, this game has it all. Played on a large, 3d map, the person with the most Victory Points at the end of the allotted time will be declared the winner! Rules will be explained and are easy to pick up.
7 players
Old November 14th, 2012, 03:04 PM

Thats awesome Grishnakh!!!!!

I did submit two events and have not heard back either. Mine were scheduled for Friday and Saturday Morning so as they should not conflict with yours. The Saturday, if accepted, may run over a little but I am really looking forward to the Lost Realm event!!!!!!!

Thanks,
GMG
Old November 14th, 2012, 06:56 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I hope to get in on a Lost World and C3G game! I'd sign-up for both C3G games, but there's likely other events for me to be involved in at the time.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Hey! Just like to say that I will attend and will stay for a day. I'm not sure which day, but ill decide at some point. This is my first tourney, so I'm not sure what event would be most ideal for me. I can bring most things if anyone needs to borrow anything for whatever reason (no land pieces please, don't want to lose it on the train). Hope to have fun

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events