Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2009, 09:54 AM
has been BANNED

shidler9 costs too much!
Heroscape Football

I was thinking of a football variant for Heroscape, where the players need to get the ball to the other side a certain number of times to win. to start you need to build the map. you start by setting up the game board. you do this by putting 24-space hex pieces side by side till you have a long rectangular board. the amount of pieces you have depends on how much pieces you have. 4 pieces is little league, and you start with and each player gets 300 point armies. 6 pieces is high-school and each player gets 450 point armies. 8 pieces is college football and each player starts with 600 points. 10 pieces is professional football and each player gets 750 point armies. and finally, 12 pieces is Suer Bowl, and each player ets 900 points. before play(or during) each
Old March 19th, 2009, 10:03 AM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
Re: Heroscape Football

Sounds cool, how does everything fit in exactly? Such as rules for carrying the ball, rules for squads etc. This idea needs a bit of work, but it has potential.
Old March 19th, 2009, 10:18 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wouldn't 11 players be more accurate than 12?
Old March 19th, 2009, 10:29 AM

Fizziii knows what's in an order marker Fizziii knows what's in an order marker

I believe he's referring to 12 terrain pieces opposed to 12 players...
Old March 19th, 2009, 10:51 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

might as well find a copy of the blood bowl rules, use those.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old March 19th, 2009, 10:59 AM

Fizziii knows what's in an order marker Fizziii knows what's in an order marker

Old March 19th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hasbro already made this. It's called Battle Ball.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old March 19th, 2009, 11:48 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Wouldn't 11 players be more accurate than 12?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizziii View Post
I believe he's referring to 12 terrain pieces opposed to 12 players...

Well that makes more sense then.
Old March 20th, 2009, 05:11 AM
has been BANNED

shidler9 costs too much!

sorry bout my last post, my keyboard stopped working.but anyways, during the ame each playe can either make plays and have pre-set routs for their players or they can just make it up as the go along. at any point the players with the ball may pass or throw to another member of their team. they do this by using their range. figurewith one range can only pass to adjacent figures, but figures with long range may throw it. you an only throw in astraight lin, and if the ball passes over the othe teams players who are the same size or more than the throwers, roll d20. if you get a 15 or higher they intercept the pass and the ball immidiatly goes to their team. when one of your figures gets the ball to the other side you get a point. when you get a certain ammount of points you win. if a player is attaked and takes enough wounds to destroy him, roll d20. 1-5=figurw is not hurt. put him back on the board. 6-14=figure is an injury, the palyer will be revived the next time you make a touch down. 15-20=major injury, figure is removed for the rest of the game. when you make a touch down all your figures are healed unless they have major injurys. (this way it balances it out so that squad figures can be used, because theuy will die morea). this is all i have so far.
Old March 20th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

I once made a version of HS football...I abandoned it because mine was incredibally confusing (You needed to move everybody on your team their new move, 1, 2, 3, or 4 and abilities had some effect, but not always..And man was it boring after the third game...)

Hopefully, your game isn't like mine!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:15 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When you say passing in a straight line, do you mean that the pass is parallel to the sidelines, or the pass must be checked with say a dowel rod to make sure it can be completed? Or is it possibly like Mimring's Fire Line Special attack?

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Last edited by Fencerjared; March 20th, 2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Duh... Mimring is the perfect example of a straight line in HeroScape...
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:46 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shidler9 View Post
sorry bout my last post, my keyboard stopped working.but anyways, during the ame each playe can either make plays and have pre-set routs for their players or they can just make it up as the go along. at any point the players with the ball may pass or throw to another member of their team. they do this by using their range. figurewith one range can only pass to adjacent figures, but figures with long range may throw it. you an only throw in astraight lin, and if the ball passes over the othe teams players who are the same size or more than the throwers, roll d20. if you get a 15 or higher they intercept the pass and the ball immidiatly goes to their team. when one of your figures gets the ball to the other side you get a point. when you get a certain ammount of points you win. if a player is attaked and takes enough wounds to destroy him, roll d20. 1-5=figurw is not hurt. put him back on the board. 6-14=figure is an injury, the palyer will be revived the next time you make a touch down. 15-20=major injury, figure is removed for the rest of the game. when you make a touch down all your figures are healed unless they have major injurys. (this way it balances it out so that squad figures can be used, because theuy will die morea). this is all i have so far.

Will they have the ability to use the SHIFT key?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions