Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 3rd, 2011, 08:55 PM

CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby! CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby! CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby! CiananBrage rolls all skulls baby!
HS-aholic free heroscape iOS app

HS-aholic finally got added to the AppStore today. It's designed for the iPhone/iPod but works fine on the iPad (in the emulator window).

Current features include collection management, army creation (manual or generated for up to 6 players), and an area for managing custom units.

Check out the iTunes page for more info:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hs-ah...418774549?mt=8

Note: By default there are no Marvel units included because Apple has apparently gotten a lot of grief from them involving other apps. So unless I get direct permission from them I cannot include them. However, they should be simple enough to add manually with the Custom Unit menu.
Also I replaced the areas where Marvel units would have been in the original interface with a a Custom Valkyrie container to help incorporate units that use a non-standard Valkyrie. Potentially a superior feature anyway.

We're already working on the next version. So let me know if you find any bugs on have a feature request. I can't add every feature but I'll definitely think over any suggestions and implement what I can.

Upcoming Fixes:
1. Fix occasional issue where the Custom Unit Creation form is missing some delete buttons on the Rule cells.

Upcoming Features:
1. Donation button (just in case anyone feels generous )
2. Dice rolling (likely no cool 3D animations, but functional once I find out more about the dice since I do not personally own any Flagbearers).

"Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon."
--Epigrams on Programming by Alan Perlis

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software