Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 31st, 2012, 08:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Has anyone downloaded the new content for Batman: Arkham City? Just read that they created an additional mission called Harley Quinns Revenge, in which you get to play as Robin. Plus I believe they had some earlier downloads. Was wondering if any, or all of them are worth the cost to download.
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:13 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can't recommend this enough - pay what you want for 4 (5 if you pay above average which is less than 8 bucks) amazing games, with the money going directly to the developers and charity, in the amounts that you want.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 31st, 2012, 10:00 PM

MegaBunnySuicide Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Can't recommend this enough - pay what you want for 4 (5 if you pay above average which is less than 8 bucks) amazing games, with the money going directly to the developers and charity, in the amounts that you want.

I've bought the past 5-7 bundles including the one that just came out today. And no matter how much I've payed for the games, I've always felt that I spent my money well on the games alone. And that doesn't even count the fact that you get to help cool charities like Child's Play or EFF.
Old May 31st, 2012, 10:11 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBunnySuicide View Post
Quote:

I've bought the past 5-7 bundles including the one that just came out today. And no matter how much I've payed for the games, I've always felt that I spent my money well on the games alone. And that doesn't even count the fact that you get to help cool charities like Child's Play or EFF.
Ditto. The Humble Bundle is awesome.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 31st, 2012, 11:43 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Has anyone here played Deus Ex: Human Revolution? I borrowed it from a friend and popped it in for the first time ever on the hardest difficulty. Let me say, I love the game, but the difficulty truly makes this game a hard game.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 1st, 2012, 10:22 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
Has anyone here played Deus Ex: Human Revolution? I borrowed it from a friend and popped it in for the first time ever on the hardest difficulty. Let me say, I love the game, but the difficulty truly makes this game a hard game.
I saw it on sale quite a few times on Steam, but never did pick it up although it looked very interesting.

Speaking of Steam, the Summer Sale is going to be starting soon.
Old June 1st, 2012, 10:27 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The game is great from what I've heard, except the boss battles ruin non-combat builds because you can get by everything without violence except for boss battles.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 1st, 2012, 12:44 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Starcraft 2.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 03:51 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The game is great from what I've heard, except the boss battles ruin non-combat builds because you can get by everything without violence except for boss battles.
I noticed that because I had an EXTREMELY hard time killing the very first boss in hardmode. My character build isn't meant for toe-to-toe engagements, and this guy would literally waltz up to me with a gatling gun for an arm. My conventional weaponry took forever to take him down, even though they were a high powered shotgun and sniper rifle.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 02:55 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Stalled out pretty hard before Act II on Inferno in Diablo III. Picked up Starcraft 2. I am pretty bad, but it is pretty fun.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old June 6th, 2012, 07:44 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have any of you guys heard of this yet?

http://minionmaster.com/index.html

Seems somewhat interesting.
It also resembles a certain miniatures game I've played before, which I wish I could remember the name of. Do any of you guys know what game I'm thinking of?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old June 6th, 2012, 08:01 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Have any of you guys heard of this yet?

http://minionmaster.com/index.html

Seems somewhat interesting.
It also resembles a certain miniatures game I've played before, which I wish I could remember the name of. Do any of you guys know what game I'm thinking of?
I wonder what you could be thinking of...

The About page shows that they used heroscape tiles when they were originally creating the game.

From what I see on the site, it looks pretty sweet. I'll have to set aside $15 for the pre-order.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games