Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 8th, 2008, 12:37 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TV Show: Heroes

I heard that Sylar will go through some changes:

Back on topic:

I'm not entirely convinced that El is gone.

After all, in the future, who else is going to be Sylar's baby's momma?

Anyone else remember how old that kid was?
Old December 8th, 2008, 01:01 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

The kid looks to be 4 or 5.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old December 8th, 2008, 01:24 PM

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That sounds about right.

Can you say 'morning sickness'?
Old December 8th, 2008, 08:10 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

Also, I don't understand how Sylar is supposed to be craving Elle's power when he already has it...
Old December 8th, 2008, 09:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight View Post
Also, I don't understand how Sylar is supposed to be craving Elle's power when he already has it...
I dunno. I'm convinced she'll be dead by tonight, though. Like I said before, Sylar just likes to kill, with or without his "hunger."

Besides, if Hannibal Lector was arrested, they wouldn't let him off the hook just because he put on a pouty face and said, "...But I was hungry..."
Old December 9th, 2008, 12:32 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Holy crap!!! That was a pretty awesome episode!

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 9th, 2008, 08:39 AM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

Spoiler Alert!

Although I'll admit. "Cake" was pretty good
Old December 9th, 2008, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
Spoiler Alert!

Although I'll admit. "Cake" was pretty good
I loved that line.
Old December 9th, 2008, 05:21 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation

The cake is a lie.

I loved that episode. Syler being back made me VERY happy. I hope Peter and Hiro get there powers back. Can they really leave Hiro powerless? Hell no. And also, I bet Ando will be getting his "kill hiro in the future" power. Ive been thinking, what if the future that Hiro is trying to stop has nothing to do with the people getting powers story line, but a later story arch.

My Signature
Old December 9th, 2008, 05:52 PM
...has moist legs

I think that they'll get their powers back with the formula. Their bodies are meant for their specific powers, so they should get them back. Peter might lose all of his old ones, though, like Sylar did.
Old December 9th, 2008, 08:57 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

Sylar never lost his powers. He was without them temporarily throughout season 2 but he still retains as all the ones he ever had, we just don't tend to see them 'cause the writers seem to have forgotten about them... For an example of him still having his powers, earlier this season when Peter was in the future Sylar painted and went nuclear...
Old December 9th, 2008, 09:09 PM
...has moist legs

Huh. There's a plot hole somewhere...

http://heroeswiki.com/Sylar

http://heroeswiki.com/Sylar_(exposed_future)

On that wiki, everywhere it says that Sylar lost all of his original abilities, except telekinesis. I dunno what's going on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV