Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 5th, 2017, 01:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Enchantress (Amora) II

330 works well with Skurge's 370 for a nice 700 point block

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 5th, 2017, 02:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
330 works well with Skurge's 370 for a nice 700 point block
Yeah, that played into the decision on where to begin testing her at. I was a bit surprised at how well that number has held up but it seems to be working. Toss in Wonder Woman or Red Tornado for 300 points and I think you have a pretty solid 1000 point army ready to go.
Old June 14th, 2017, 03:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been testing the spells out and got in 3 more tests with Enchantress. I ran the Enchantress Lizard combo as well as two other lower point cost bonding choices and found some pretty interesting options. She went 2-1 with both wins being by the narrowest of victories and the loss being the most lopsided of the 3 games.

Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 330 seems like a good fit

- Give a brief preview. Idea here is to have Kirigi be both Enchantress’ Bodyguard and bond with the Hand Ninja. Kirigi can pull figures adj. to him, Enchantress, & some Ninja, and then the Waking Nightmare spell can generate a bunch of LEA’s. The Ninja can also be used to screen off Enchantress, buying her time to find the right opportunity for her to cast her other two spells.
Map: Island Wellsprings (no glyphs)
Units: Enchantress II, Kirigi, Hand Ninja x3, Waking Nightmare Spell, Final Ruin Spell, Condemn Spell (800) vs. Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2

- What should be the unit's point value? 330 still seems to be holding up well here.

- Give a brief preview. Thinking I may have Enchantress cast Enchant on her Bodyguard, Lizard, here to see how increasing the bonding odds with a figure that can heal themselves works out. The mutants have a strong healer themselves in opposition in Wolverine, along with a Fast Ball Special option in Colossus, who bonds with Lockheed. Wasp will hopefully be able to spring into action when an opponent gets down to 1 life and end them, if not then at least she can hopefully be a decoy to distract a fully enraged Wolverine away from Enchantress.
Map: Island Wellspring (no glyphs)
Units: Enchantress II, Lizard, Enchant Spell, Wasp (600) vs. Colossus, Lockheed, Wolverine (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3

- What should be the unit's point value? 330 is still feeling pretty good.
- Give a brief preview. Idea here is to use the spell to lock down a melee fighter and then double hit that figure at range while it can’t move. If the Scarlet Spider can score a hit, it adds another layer of movement blocking in their path.
Map: Island Wellspring (no glyphs)
Units: Enchantress II, Crimson Bands Spell, Scarlet Spider (Ben) (600) vs. Ghost Rider, Rhino (600)
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 14th, 2017, 03:25 PM
C3G Landlord

With those 3 tests I feel we have done a pretty good job of exploring a fairly wide range of her bonding options with the 330 point cost holding up quite well. So I propose we move Enchantress II to Final Editing.

YK - yea
@johnny139 -
Viegon - yea
japes - yea
Ronin - yea
Arkham - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; June 16th, 2017 at 02:08 PM.
Old June 14th, 2017, 03:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

With it being down to just the four of us and since this is in the Danger Room I wouldn't mind hearing the opinion of the Sidekicks as well until I get a chance to review.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 14th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 14th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

330 seems reasonable to me as well. I had some initial concerns about her ability to manage wounds, but they haven't really been born out by testing. The relative unreliability of her bonding seems to mitigate that.
Old June 14th, 2017, 05:34 PM
A Man of Taste

Nothing stands out to me. Yea

Old June 14th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

With her losing the second game with a Lizard Bodyguard, I have no issues here - she looks like fun.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:34 PM
C3G Landlord

This is getting close to passing on time, but passing with just 3 votes seems really odd to me, so @Ronin & @Arkham how about you two weigh in here.
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

You've got my semi-formal Yea
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:55 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea

This is more of a Final Editing suggestion, but your synergies section has Classic listed instead of the new format.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library