Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 16th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Satanus (Design Phase)

At least 9 what? For size? I think I will stick with just Huge right now though I do think referencing the actual height/size of the figure would be cool(for another design perhaps).

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 16th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
At least 9 what? For size? I think I will stick with just Huge right now though I do think referencing the actual height/size of the figure would be cool(for another design perhaps).
I was talking about his life.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 16th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I like what's in the SP. If you're SS or Huge then -2.
I would agree just for the simplicity of it.
Old December 16th, 2012, 01:10 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That makes more sense. I was going to try ten, though I am wavering back to 9. I would like to keep him around 350.

NAME = Satanus.

SECRET IDENTITY = .

SPECIES = Tyrannosaurus rex.
UNIQUENESS = Event Hero.
CLASS = Devourer.
PERSONALITY = Ferocious .

SIZE/HEIGHT = Huge 12(Mojo)-15(Walmart).

LIFE = 10 9.

MOVE = 6.
RANGE = 1.
ATTACK = 7.
DEFENSE = 6.

POINTS = 350???.

CHOMPING ????

Instead of moving and attacking normally, you may move Satanus up to 5 spaces. During this move, each time Satanus enters a space where he could end his movement, you may choose an adjacent figure who is not Tiny. If the chosen figure has only 1 life remaining, you may destroy it. Otherwise, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from your roll if the chosen figure has (either?)the Super Strength Symbol or is Huge. If you roll a 14 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds. When using Chomping Spree, Satanus may not wound the same figure more than once per turn and will take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPERSTRENGTH

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; December 16th, 2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old December 16th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

9 sounds good.

And I like Chomping Spree, personally. We could go with something more specific, though, as we did with "THE LIVING VAMPIRE" for Morbius.
Old December 16th, 2012, 02:32 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
That makes more sense. I was going to try ten, though I am wavering back to 9. I would like to keep him around 350.
I hope he ends up a bit higher than 350 if he keeps event hero. I'm scared that the project will end up with event hero versions of every character if we let the bar drop much lower than it already is. I'd be happy with 400 though. There are not many characters over 400. So that feels like a nice boundary.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 16th, 2012, 02:42 PM

I am not sure points should be the main factor in deciding event status. Each design needs to be evaluated on a case by case basis. I think in this case it works, partly because he has the single text power and the tiny arms fits with the theme of not being able to use Equipment Glyphs. It is not my intent to open up Pandora's Box and I hope this does not spur a flood of Event designs.
400 is way too much for Satanus. That is just another level when you get up there. 350 puts him right up there with some solid bruisers.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 16th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I updated the first post a bit by the by for a more consistent figure info byline.

I think this is ready for an Initial if you update the second post by the by.
Old December 16th, 2012, 03:04 PM

Thanks johnny.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 16th, 2012, 03:06 PM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

CHOMPING ????
Cretaceous Chomp

This is a design I've been looking forward to for a long time and I hope I can get on the playtesting squad for it.
Old December 16th, 2012, 04:20 PM

Quote:
I am not sure points should be the main factor in deciding event status. Each design needs to be evaluated on a case by case basis. I think in this case it works, partly because he has the single text power and the tiny arms fits with the theme of not being able to use Equipment Glyphs. It is not my intent to open up Pandora's Box and I hope this does not spur a flood of Event designs.
400 is way too much for Satanus. That is just another level when you get up there. 350 puts him right up there with some solid bruisers.
I wouldn't say points should be the main factor for deciding event status, but I would say it should be a mitigating factor none the less.

I don't know how I feel about using a characters inability to use equipment as justification for being an event hero. Don't get me wrong I like that he is being cast in that light. But I think the wrong reason is being cited here. There are many characters that are beastial or small and should not be capable of equipping items but we let them. We don't classify them as Event Heroes just because they should not be able to equip items.

Ant Man
Atom
Wasp
Awesome Andy
lockheed
Wendigo

I'm also guessing but pretty confident that when they brainstormed the Event Hero concepts, they placed restricted use of glyphs not as a method of defining Event Heroes, but as a method of limiting the range of their higher than normal powers. Otherwise most Event Heroes would become much to powerful with the glyphs currently available and many future restrictions would need to be placed on designs that were not yet in place for glyphs.

I still like him better as a big scary Event Hero, I just think he belongs that way because his placement on the battlefield is accompanied by a much different response than most figures, and not because he has little arms.

I favored the point increase to reflect how superheroes would have to deal with something of this size and power. What will Daredevil do against Satanus? He cannot just beat him with agility and baton swings... What will nightcrawler do? Captain America? Black Panther?

I know in the comics Skaar admits that Devil Dino is stronger than he is. Skaar asked Moon Boy for Devil Dino's help, and Satanus is at least on par with Devil.

It takes Ghost Rider to finally get Devil Dino under control when he has a fit on earth after a misunderstanding and that was no easy fight for him.

I feel like Satanus could be viable anywhere from 350-400, but just feel like the push should be made closer to 400 to help justify the event hero part. I wonder how much playtesting will show for points.

Old December 16th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Chomping Spree as a name, personally. What was the issue with it?

I could go with Chomping Romp, otherwise.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library