Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 24th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Member of the week

I'm gonna say #2 is the lie, because it'd be funny if he had all of those things and not a car ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 24th, 2011, 11:55 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think #4 is it.
Old December 26th, 2011, 01:51 AM

marv_art has disabled reputation

I don't row..row...row...
Old December 26th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Of course we are all wrong. There are some questions for you in the interrogating thread.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 30th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

It's... Monty Python's Flying Circus Zettian Juggernaut!

Q: How long have you played Heroscape? What got you into it?
A: I think about 6 years. What got me into it, well me and Viegon saw it at the store, and thought it looked freaking awesome. Then a few weeks later, a friend had some, so we played, and thats what got me in to it.

Q: You're fairly new to the Heroscapers forum. How did you discover it? How did you discover C3G?
A: Well the way I discovered C3G was because Viegon was on HeroScapers, and one day he showed me C3G.

Q: Do you have many friends who play Heroscape? How about C3G?
A: Well one of me friends had some heroscape, but I don't think that he plays C3G (or HeroScape anymore).

Q: Can you share with us some highlights of your most memorable battle?
A: Well I don't exactly remember, but in one of the games I played, I won with 1 Zettian Guard, after I was nairly gone, it was a close one. Thats the most memorable.

Q: Do you playtest solo or with friends? If you've played Heroscape with both friends and solo, how do you think the two experiences compare?
A: Well I play most of the times by myself, but once in awhile one of my brothers will play with me.
For playtesting, they both have their advantages, but I'd never play solo outside of playtesting.

Q: How long do you leave a map set up? What is your favorite map?
A: That depends on how many maps are built, if the pieces aren't used, I'll switch maps more often. And I don't have a favorite.

Q: If you could travel in time and space to witness any historical event -- with the assurance that you would not be seen and could observe in complete safety -- what event would you like to witness?
A: Well I would go back in time to buy more Heroscape.

Q: What gets you the most excited?
A: When I Mind Shackle with Ne-Gok-Sa.

Q: If you could have a superpower in real life, what would it be?
A: There's to many powers to decide for, but if I picked all of the ones I like I wolud have to be an Event Hero.

Here it is: THE STUPID QUESTION! I'll ask a really stupid question, and you can answer it as seriously or as silly as you wish. Be very afraid! If you'd also like to prepare a C3G 3 Truths and a Lie, feel free to add it!

The Stupid Question: You wake up and find yourself in an elevator that's stuck between the 15th and 16th floors. As if that wasn't bad enough, you're covered in ants. How did you get there, and what will you do?
A: I got there by sleep walking, and I'll get out of it by lighting my clothes on fire, 'cause ants don't like fire.

C3G 3 Truths and a Lie (optional)
1. I've never been to any form of HeroScape event.
2. I like to cook.
3. I hate Baseball.
4. Zettain Guards are my favorite classic 'Scape unit.

Q: Who is your choice for the next C3G Member of the Week?
A: Hmm, I don't know, how about All You Pie.
Old December 30th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll go with #3 as the lie. And, yipes, you're gonna get cooked in that elevator!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

#3 is the lie.
Old January 6th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Hey, what happened to my apple pie? It must've been stolen by All Your Pie!

Q: I just have to begin with your user name: All Your Pie. Is there a story behind this?
A: Kind of. It's the title of a funny video by LegendaryFrog that, like most of his works, I very much enjoyed. I usually go by such needlessly dramatic usernames such as Lord Ruin, but that seemed a bit heavy-handed for a fansite. >_>

Q: When did you discover C3G, and what made you decide to get into it? What is your favorite part of C3G?
A: Oh bollocks am I terrible at remembering times. I suppose I first noticed it when I joined this site and the Shadow of the Bat wave had just been released and was on the front page. After that I checked out all their other designs, and in time I started playtesting for them. It wasn't long after that I got my badge, and the rest isn't exactly history but I've been involved ever since.

Q: Out of all the C3G designs, which would you say is the most fun? Which is the most challenging to play correctly?
A:Oh jeez, let me think. There's a whole lot of fun designs, but probably at the top of my favorites is the origonal Batman. He simply never stops being a classic. Meanwhile, I think Doctor Doom is probably the most difficult to play figure C3G figure I've had a lot of experience with. Positioning and knowing when to move in with his power drain are extremely importiant when playing him.

Q: Do you have any Heroscape New Year Resolutions? If the world does come to an end on December 21, which Heroscape character (classic or C3G) would you like to destroy it?
A: I resolve to keep my ostentatious maps off the gaming table more of the time. It could be used to do a lot of things, but most of the time it's just covered in a bunch of plastic figures and hexagons. If the world comes to an end, it'd better be the Beyonder doing it, because that'd make the most sense. Although there is something to be said for the comedic value of, say, Bob being the bringer of the apocalypse.

Q: Have you played any customs outside C3G? If so, which is your favorite non-C3G custom?
A: I've played a few of Sherman and Matt Helm's customs featured in your battle reports. My favorite is Matt's Azrael.

Q: Have you played any scenarios (C3G and/or Classic)? If so, which is your favorite? If not, which looks the most interesting to you?
A: I've played a few C3G scenarios, and my favorite is Doom's Deception of the Fantastic Four Campaign.

Q: If you could meet any famous person -- living, dead, or fictional -- who would it be, what would be the first question you would want to ask, and what do you think the answer would be?
A: I'd have to go with Neil Gaiman, easily my favorite author. I'd have to ask him what kinds of games he likes. I haven't the faintest idea what he'd say, though.

Q: I'll revive one of Scapemage's excellent questions: DC or Marvel?
A: Marvel, merely because all the comics I have are marvel. I'm not even sure where they came from, they just suddenly seemed to end up in my closet.

Q: You were the lead designer for the Toxic Waste Barrel. What other destructible objects would you like to see?
A: With the release of the vehicle rules, I wouldn't mind seeing some flying or waterborne vehicles, and some DO rules for the ruins that come with the RotV master set.

Q: If you could have a superpower in real life, what would it be?
A: Ice manipulation! There are so many amazing things I could do with that you just have no idea.

Here it is: THE STUPID QUESTION! I'll ask a really stupid question, and you can answer it as seriously or as silly as you wish. Be very afraid! If you'd also like to prepare a C3G 3 Truths and a Lie, feel free to add it!

The Stupid Question: Since you have all my pie, I'll ask this: What are your picks for the three worst pies you can think of?
A: There are so many potentially terrible pies made with so many poorly concieved combinations of edible and inedible objects that I don't think I can accurately pick three of them. >_>

C3G 3 Truths and a Lie (optional)
1. The first unit I playtested was Green Goblin.
2. I do not own a single official C3G figure, besides DOs and such.
3. My favorite C3G map is Ruins of Heroes Past.
4. I usually prefer Marvel designs over DC.

Q: Who is your choice for the next C3G Member of the Week?
A: CharosInCharge deserves his space in the spotlight.

Last edited by davidlhsl; January 6th, 2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old January 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Q: If you could meet any famous person -- living, dead, or fictional -- who would it be, what would be the first question you would want to ask, and what do you think the answer would be?
A: I'd have to go with Neil Gaiman, easily my favorite author. I'd have to ask him what kinds of games he likes. I haven't the faintest idea what he'd say, though.
You just can't hate a man who loves Neil Gaiman.

(Personally I'm not much of a pie guy either. Boston Cream is an exception, but that's not really much of a pie to be honest.)
Old January 7th, 2012, 02:16 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm going to have to guess 1. as the lie.

And my favorite pie is key lime, with lemon meringue a close second. Which is pretty much always the case. (As far as flavors go, lime is my favorite with lemon being a close second.)

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old January 7th, 2012, 02:40 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, there was pretty much no way the next page or so of posts after my interview wasn't going to be about pie.

For the record, I like French Silk pie the best, which is chocolate topped with whip cream and somewhat ostentatious curly chocolate shavings.
Old January 6th, 2012, 10:50 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The lie for my was #3, I love Baseball and I'm a Cleveland Indians fun.

The lie foe All your pie is #2.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy