Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 3rd, 2021, 03:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion (Echo)

She's a pretty solid value at just 130 points, yet able to get up to 7 attack or defense dice going. The tricky part is building her into an army since the Vigilante faction doesn't have those 7/7 base stat guys to copy. Your opponent can sometimes help you out with that though. Since Black Canary often brings Green Arrow along with her, copying his range can be an option too. She's boarder line 3/4 stars for me, I guess I'll go with 4 stars due to being such a low cost investment.

*also I adjusted my Green Arrow score up to a 4 as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy