Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 14th, 2014, 09:22 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD Glen Burnie, MD ~ Mobtown Mayhem 10/18/14!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiepilot1138 View Post
I found a Judge Dredd card last night and now I can't find it again. I thought it was in the c3v/sov thread, but it's not there now. I can't seem to find him by searching the forums either. I'd think I was imagining it, but I saved the image. Can anyone point be back to it? I'm guessing he's not legal for this since I can't find him anywhere now.
Calling @Tornado !

EDIT: Nevermind I found it. Judge Dredd
Old October 14th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

No Supers of any kind!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 14th, 2014, 10:04 AM

Tiepilot1138 is surprisingly tart

Thanks. That's not the one I found though. Same mini, but it was 180 points. I just remembered I found it on Yoda's store (of course, I can't find that now!). Dredd will not be attending with me this weekend, but still very cool (always liked the character/theme)
Old October 14th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The announcement wasn't just for you. I realized it wasn't in the OP; it was for everybody.

= =
Old October 14th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiepilot1138 View Post
Thanks. That's not the one I found though. Same mini, but it was 180 points. I just remembered I found it on Yoda's store (of course, I can't find that now!). Dredd will not be attending with me this weekend, but still very cool (always liked the character/theme)
If you are interested in comic book heroes check out C3G sometime. I also have designs for a couple of Dredd's foes, Judge Death and Satanus. I am working on the other Dark Judges as well as Judge Anderson and other characters from 2000AD.
Enjoy and good luck.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 14th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hey @akden , what board games are you bringing? I'll bring Race for the Galaxy, for @Gurei-Ornery . Anyone else?

= =
Old October 14th, 2014, 03:31 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh yes please do because the forecast is a bit chilly and we may need some kindling.

In an attempt to pare down my usual bring enough games in case we get trapped in the store for a week number, I will probably just bring Xia, Black Fleet, and maybe a couple others.
Old October 14th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Cool. I'll bring Lords of Waterdeep, but I'm always looking to play other people's games.

= =
Old October 14th, 2014, 03:51 PM

You down with OPG?
Old October 14th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Always. Though if it's a game involving MIT, I may have to delegate the responsibility to KidScaper. Not that he's a particular fan, but that theme doesn't really appeal to me.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 14th, 2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: "men in tights," of course. you know, supers.
Old October 14th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hey @akden , what board games are you bringing? I'll bring Race for the Galaxy, for @Gurei-Ornery . Anyone else?
I'm happy to bring whatever. G-O and I tried unsucessfully to get in a play of Dead of Winter a couple of weeks ago, so I'll bring it with me. It plays up to 5.

Without thinking too hard, a few games come to my mind:

Among the Stars (plays up to 4)
Libertalia (plays up to 6)
Abyss (up to 4)
Betrayal at House on the Hill (3-6) because I've been itching for some Halloween-themed games
7 Wonders (plays up to ... 7)

I'm a bit rushed now, so I'm probably missing something obvious. Feel free to check out my collection and let me know if you see something you're interested in.
Old October 14th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'd love to play DoW again. KidScaper might not, but he can play something else. Please bring it! Also, I'm curious to see Abyss. Besides that I have no feelings one way or the other.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events