Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 2nd, 2007, 08:45 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WAVE 7 now available at HOUSE MOUSE pics on page 17

AND MORE REJOICING IN THE LAND!!!!

Wave 7 is arriving at HOUSE MOUSE on July 3 along with the MarvelScape sets.

It's enough to make a grown woman cry...excuse me while I get a hankie.

(Later update: Well, now I really am crying! After contacting FedEx, confirming how many boxes are on the order, and realizing that the delivery does not contain enough boxes to include my entire Wave 7 order, I find out that what was supposed to be Wave 7 may not even be Wave 7! It's been a very frustrating morning!!!! But there is a light at the end of the tunnel (which I can now see since the train has already run over me and is out of my line-of-sight): My Wave 7 order will be here no later than mid-July. I am very sorry to have raised your hopes only to crush them a few hours later. Mea Culpa.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 08:50 AM

Geosmores has disabled reputation
WOW

Thanks for the update
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:00 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Praise be to God! Thanks for the news (and excellent service), Sandra!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:02 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
And there was much rejoicing.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:16 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
And the first thing you are going to do is post pics, Right......?

(After you mail out the 200+ preorders )

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:28 AM

tsukifu has disabled reputation
WOW. Sandra, are you getting enough stock to fill new orders, or are you overwhelmed by pre-orders at the moment?

Anyway...I'm feelin' like pie.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:30 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That just made my whole day a million times better. Yes, I'm a sad man.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:31 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukifu
WOW. Sandra, are you getting enough stock to fill new orders, or are you overwhelmed by pre-orders at the moment?
I always order enough additional stock to support lots of new orders.

So in the words of the illustrious (and now retired) Bob Barker:

COME ON DOWN!!!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:40 AM
d3athkiller

more REJOICING now the wait for sotm
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:47 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Great news. I thank you Sandra for always keeping us informed. That alone is great service.

Edit: I didn't realize that, that is tomorrow. We're in July already?!?!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:06 AM

darkmask has disabled reputation
well frist.. i would like to say this is my frist post ever. I am new to heroscapers, but have been playing heroscape for about 5 mounths. any ways, to the point.

THANK the lord for mousehouse games and WAZE 7. I personally have been going crazy do to the lack of news about heroscape, so hearing this is giving my goosebumps.. give wave 7 NOW.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 10:09 AM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Hmm...sure, I won't get to actually play with the new pieces until I get home in December...

OK, Sandra, you sold me with the "Come on Down". Anyone who envokes THE BARKER gets my business.

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales