Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 15th, 2016, 11:09 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Is this event going to be mixed with planeswalkers again? I'm not at all familiar with it. I'm up for learning new stuff tho.
Not if Rolando has anything to say about it.

--

Seriously, I think we're not doing it this time. We will probably try it again after some of us have had more chances to try some variations of the integrated rules.

Other question: C3V and SoV will be allowed, obviously. Do we want to allow HoSS as well? I don't know if anyone would even bring any. I have a few heroes, but no cards for them.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events