Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 12th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Lexan Mats - Now available from your favorite e-Stores

Lexan mats are now available for purchase from:

Cavalier Games eBay Store

and

Auggies Games

Current Designs:

Water

Grass

Caslte/Road (makes a great dungeon)

City Block

Lava

Clear Hex

Sci Fi (Square Grid)

Castle (Square Grid) CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK

Clear (Square Grid) CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK

Other designs I don't have images of right now:
Swamp
Rusted Steel CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK

For previous discussions on these, you can check out the threads below and in my maps thread, you can see some of the maps I have made using the mats.

Lexan Mats

HouseMouse Exclusives: Lexan Mats - Now with SWAMPY GOODNESS

Cavalier's maps - Death's Head Swamp 2/11

Last edited by Cavalier; June 11th, 2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old July 12th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Lexan Mats - New Grass Design Now Available

Weren't you supposed to PM me about this? Very cool!

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 12th, 2008, 08:24 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

Hey will you be making more of that water that I see on Housemouse? I'd be interested in getting some mats but I'd prefer to get them all at teh same time/place.

BTW i like the grass mat!

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old July 13th, 2008, 12:40 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

I really like this design. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't put off getting one anymore...
Old July 13th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar View Post
I really like this design. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't put off getting one anymore...
I agree
Old July 13th, 2008, 04:23 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I like the new design too and it is a better universal design for use with other type of miniature games. I can see a bunch of small tanks making their way over that mat right now...sort of has a trampled grass feel to it.
Old July 13th, 2008, 06:06 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are you still selling water mats?
Old July 13th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Uh... He says in his post that he doesn't have any water mats yet, only the grass for the time being. House Mouse still has water mats that she is selling as he says as well.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Uh... He says in his post that he doesn't have any water mats yet, only the grass for the time being. House Mouse still has water mats that she is selling as he says as well.

R~
What he said^
Old July 14th, 2008, 10:14 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The new design is awesome, Cav! I love the worn level-zero look. Superb!
Old July 14th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I like the new design too and it is a better universal design for use with other type of miniature games. I can see a bunch of small tanks making their way over that mat right now...sort of has a trampled grass feel to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
The new design is awesome, Cav! I love the worn level-zero look. Superb!
Thanks guys. It is good to know that the design I was going for worked so well.
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This design would look awesome as a BattleLore board.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales