Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 30th, 2010, 02:59 AM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker
Re: PreNovember PreRelease D&D Wave 3 Speculation & Informat

Siege is cool, I like his sculpt a lot, it looks like they did a great job on it, same with the bugbears in that last picture. The bugbears had some good color on them.

Isn't siege's new ability kinda like a monk, but with high defense and life instead of stealth leap.

Not sure how much I will use him in my army, but I do like the sculpt and the new function and ability.

DID YOU SEE MASTER OF THE HUNT "his three prong spear."

Last edited by jahosaphat; September 30th, 2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old September 30th, 2010, 03:09 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahosaphat View Post
Not MotH-that's one of the Mezzodemon Warmongers:

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 30th, 2010, 05:40 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Colby designed a really exciting new mechanic for Evar Scarcarver, and he found a great way to mimic that mechanic in a different way with Siege.
I wonder if Evar's ability is the same as Crag of Steel but with the attack and defense the other way around.
Old September 30th, 2010, 06:18 AM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Woke up to an amazing preview! theGuru! I almost got the power. Next time!
Old September 30th, 2010, 08:20 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope View Post
Quote:
Colby designed a really exciting new mechanic for Evar Scarcarver, and he found a great way to mimic that mechanic in a different way with Siege.
I wonder if Evar's ability is the same as Crag of Steel but with the attack and defense the other way around.
I think Evar's new mechanic will also activate with revealing the X order marker.
Old September 30th, 2010, 09:00 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope View Post
Quote:
I think Evar's new mechanic will also activate with revealing the X order marker.
I think that's a no-brainer! Good morning everybody. For those of you who couldn't stay up for the preview, have a look at the awesomeness that is Siege!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old September 30th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

...Wish I had not fallen asleep on the couch last night. Oh well, this preview was a GREAT breakfast! Nutritious and delicious!

Great stats and a very cool and powerful special ability. Definitely a strong stand alone hero, very viable for dungeon dives and as a situational draft where you know there is a key glyph or choke point on the map that needs holding. This guy is practically unmovable once he finds a spot he really likes!

Although I must say that it's his sculpt that is really making me love this guy! Just outstanding! His cape looks like it's made of actual cloth! Is it? ...Seriously is it?

Another amazing job design team... I think I love you guys.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old September 30th, 2010, 10:54 AM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Not MotH-that's one of the Mezzodemon Warmongers:

That makes more sense.
Old September 30th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
That makes more sense.
jahosaphat, I feel I should tell you, about those "Archons for Heroscape" in your sig: Your Valkrill selection is a Shadow Demon, not an archon or even remotely elemental; your Ullar selection is a Hound Archon, which is outdated because it references a time when Archon's referred to Angels and Celestial beings rather than chaotic elemental beings; as for the rest, well, unlike regular elementals the Archons are born of primordial chaos and aren't the most good natured folk.
Old September 30th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

I think I'll be Theracus bombing this guy into the start zones and whack away.
Old September 30th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Quote:
That makes more sense.
jahosaphat, I feel I should tell you, about those "Archons for Heroscape" in your sig: Your Valkrill selection is a Shadow Demon, not an archon or even remotely elemental; your Ullar selection is a Hound Archon, which is outdated because it references a time when Archon's referred to Angels and Celestial beings rather than chaotic elemental beings; as for the rest, well, unlike regular elementals the Archons are born of primordial chaos and aren't the most good natured folk.
Nerd

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 30th, 2010, 11:44 AM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Nerd
Aren't we all?

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News