Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 15th, 2018, 11:09 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Two-Gun Kid - Vote Initial!

Yeah!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 16th, 2018, 04:31 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Yeah!
This isn't the Kool-Aid Man...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 16th, 2018, 10:34 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks interesting. Never heard of him before but YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 16th, 2018, 02:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Two-Gun Kid - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I won't be able to get around to an initial PT for this guy for a week or two, but it doesn't hurt to keep moving him forward.

I propose Two-Gun Kid for an Initial PT.

YK -yea
Johnny139 - yea
Ronin - yea
Scapemage - yea
Japes - yea

This passes then.
Old October 31st, 2018, 02:25 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Two-Gun Kid - Initial PT

Any fun shoot-em-ups yet, YK?

Old October 31st, 2018, 04:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, on Red Dead Redemption II I just had a big shoot out last night! In addition to my new distraction, I kind of wanted to see the public play testing thread get a little more cleared out before I added another design to the list. I was planning on trying to get the initial done this week though.
Old October 31st, 2018, 04:52 PM

I'm working on ramping back up into playtesting as I agree there's a lot of things on there getting old!

Old November 11th, 2018, 07:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Spoiler Alert!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Two-Gun Kid)
Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes, no issues to report after this one.
- What should be the unit's point value? 140 seemed in the ball park after a close one that his team might have won had I played a little smarter.
- Give a brief preview. Capt. America will be boosting the Two-Gun Kid’s (and Bug’s) double attack while bonding with Bucky on his turns. Hawkeye will deliver Bug into the action early while the Two-Gun Kid goes after his Bounty Star-Fire. Raven brings along a couple of Lightning Bolts to throw Bug’s way since he doesn’t like ranged SA’s. Quite a lot of LOS blockers on this map so keeping figures in clear sight of Capt. America might be a challenge.

Map: Palace Gardens
Units: Capt. America (C3G), Bucky, Hawkeye II, Two-Gun Kid @140, Bug (800) vs. Nightwing, Raven, Lighting Bolt Spell x2, Star-Fire, Changeling (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Cap had a pretty good game in this one, rolling solid defense to ward off a lot of really strong attack rolls against him. Bug takes out Changeling right away, then falls himself right after, so the two ~200 point units canceled each other out. The remaining ~600 points have a good back and forth with Cap dropping a 3 life Nightwing, then Starfire going down soon after for a seemingly nice win by the Avengers, but enough W’s had been inflicted before they went down to give Raven a fighting chance and she took advantage of it. The Two-Gun kid fell before his double attack could be put to work on cracking Ravens MD (I made the mistake to engaging Two-Gun with Raven on Hawkeye’s turn instead of waiting to reveal and OM on his card.) Titans also won every initiative roll until the last round and Raven proved unstoppable when facing single attack heroes, especially when those heroes struggled to score W’s even though the odds said they should have been doing so easily. Hawkeye in particular kept using his SA to roll 3 att. die vs. 2 def. die and could not score a hit.
- What should be the unit's point value? Moving and not attacking has limited usefulness as he’s too fragile to want to have him too close to the action, and my circle around back idea didn’t work here due to the large number of common squad figures being spread out. Still 140 doesn’t seem too far off even after a decent loss.
- Give a brief preview. Two figures to move bond with but only 1 figure available for the bounty. A lot of Apes need to be taken down so Two-Gun’s double attack might be helpful there, although the plan is for She-Hulk and Iceman to smash into the gorilla wall while Two-Gun circles around for a flank move on Grodd.
Units: Two-Gun Kid@140, She-Hulk, Iceman (600) vs. GCWx3, Gorilla Grodd (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: She Hulk moved out onto a spot of HG where she could initially only be engaged by two ground pounders at once from LG, Bobby moved up in support and killed 1 Ape before they beat him into a bloody pulp. She-Hulk easily dropped one Ape as well, but Grodd has climbed up next to her on even ground now, but fails to harm her Hard Body. Two-Gun opted to first help clear out the Apes and dropped two from HG. Then he won initiative and takes down another Ape. The Apes now are getting +2 to their attack and two deal 3W to She-Hulk while a 3rd Ape engages Two-Gun on even ground, Grodd deals a 4th W to She-Hulk. She-Hulk turns her wrath on Grodd for 2W. She Hulk goes down, Two-Gun takes a W. Two-Gun takes out the Ape he’s engaged with. Grodd takes a turn by himself, engages the Bounty Hunter and deals 1W. Two-Gun att. his Bounty twice to no avail. Apes surround and pound Two-Gun. Apes kind of dominated this one, fairly poor match in retrospect. Grodd’s 5+1 defense was just too good for this low level Bounty Hunter and the Apes 3-4 attacks of 5 or 6 was too much for She-Hulk to withstand. I should have left her in the SZ while trying to thin out the Apes using hit and run tactics with Bobby & Two-Gun, then maybe she could have won the day at the end vs. Grodd if they took out enough of the GCW before going down.
- Give a brief preview. With Luke providing full bonding instead of just move only bonding we’ll see what kind of damage the Two-Gun Kid can do with more activations. Bumped his cost up to 150 for this game to see how that holds up when he has full bonding. Green Arrow will be the Two-Gun Kid’s bounty here since he has a ranged attack of his own, while Luke & Danny go toe to toe with the vigilantes and their sidekick.
Units: Luke Cage, Two-Gun Kid @150, Iron Fist (600) vs. Black Canary, Green Arrow, Robin (Tim), Rorschach (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Very limited data here, but I did manage to full bond Luke with Two-Gun once where he attacked, and no damage was done. The low attack of 3 really keeps the potential limited to anyone other than his Bounty and even then you want to be on HG if you can.
Old November 12th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looking good for 130-140.

Raven really is the closest thing to unkillable if you're only getting 1 attack per OM (and you can't get around MD). Had that come up in one of my Beast Boy tests. You need to be a heavy hitter to be able to outlast her while you're getting a max of 2 wounds on her in a round.
Old November 12th, 2018, 07:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, even though I try to prioritize taking her out with multiple attacks early, Starfire pops up and starts wrecking shop so I end up needing to take her out first before I wound other figures, plus Nightwing requires a lot of attacks to generate a whiff and he's the guy who is giving them 3 turns with 1 OM, so she ends up avoiding the heat some by default.

Anyway, after sleeping on it I still feel he's offering you slightly more than Jonah Hex does at 130, so I'm thinking 140 is where he'll end up.

I Propose we send Two-Gun Kid to Public Playtesting at 140 points.

YK - yea
Ronin - yea
Japes - yea
Scape - yea
Tornado - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; November 13th, 2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old November 12th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Two-Gun Kid - Vote Public PT!

yea
Old November 12th, 2018, 07:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Two-Gun Kid - Vote Public PT!

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library