Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 15th, 2015, 03:01 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Aquamaniac's Repaints and Mods! - MARRO ARMY REPAINTED

Arena of the Planeswalkers Update
Initial painting of the squads from AotP is done! I need to make pit stop next week to get some copper/bronze/gold paint to finish a bunch (Rhox being the most prominent, but then again they have the worst sculpts). ALL of these figures will be rebased onto traditional HS bases. The phoenixes and cats look awful in the pics, they're still translucent in real life.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by aquamaniac27; August 15th, 2015 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Inserted all the pics as links...
Old August 17th, 2015, 10:29 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Give those figures a wash!
Old August 19th, 2015, 11:18 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Wo-Sa-Ga arrived, and quickly went under the brush.
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 20th, 2015, 01:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Yeah, a good wash will bring out all the details in the figures and make them look tons better.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 20th, 2015, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Yeah, a good wash will bring out all the details in the figures and make them look tons better.
I definitely should. It probably won't be for a while, since my semester starts in... 4 days. Good grief.
Old August 20th, 2015, 04:19 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Aquamaniac's Repaints and Mods! - AotP Squads/Wo-Sa-Ga A

No, 4 days means hurry up and do it now because you won't later. Especially for a wash...that takes like 10 minutes for all of those figures.
Old August 20th, 2015, 05:43 PM

Quote:
No, 4 days means hurry up and do it now because you won't later. Especially for a wash...that takes like 10 minutes for all of those figures.
I do have my afternoon free tomorrow. I will try and get this done!
Old August 20th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Quote:
Future floor polish and a couple of drops of a dark brown or black paint is my go to wash

Here's a tutorial on magic dipping https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/43744/dip-method-step-step-guide-painting-miniatures
Old August 20th, 2015, 07:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That's the best method I know, and its easy too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 20th, 2015, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Quote:
Future floor polish and a couple of drops of a dark brown or black paint is my go to wash

Here's a tutorial on magic dipping https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/43744/dip-method-step-step-guide-painting-miniatures
Thanks for the advice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles