Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 29th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Aquilla's Alliance/$100 prize - Online Heroscape Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
I'm not sure if this is a 10 person maximum or not so I submitted a form anyway. If there are already enough people just ignore my request. Thanks for doing this!
Oh no, we're trying to get 20 or more. Welcome to the league!

Edit: We'll count you in as soon as you submit armies, robb.

Old September 29th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Even if will not able to claim the prize if I win, I'd like to participate. It's always great to meet Scapers.

I didn't read all the rules yet and how everything works, give me some time.

I don't know if i'll be able to participate to all the matches, but I'd love to,it depends on my schedule and if the jet-lag is not too binding.

I must also precise that most of the time I'll not be able to have a physical map, so I will be confident in my opponent for the line of sights.

Old September 29th, 2012, 02:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I got my armies submitted. I should be on the subs list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Even if will not able to claim the prize if I win, I'd like to participate. It's always great to meet Scapers.

I don't know if i'll be able to participate to all the matches, but I'd love to,it depends on my schedule and if the jet-lag is not too binding.
We'd love to have you Foudzing, but be aware that either you or your opponent would have to play your games in the middle of the night. I'm not sure how many of the other players will be able to arrange that--I know it would be difficult for me, and my schedule is flexible compared to many. If you can work it out though, we would love to have you!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 29th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

How did I miss the sign-up for this D: ?

EDIT: Woah! New profile pic for caps.
Old September 29th, 2012, 02:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
How did I miss the sign-up for this D: ?
You haven't. Sign-up ends next Friday.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 29th, 2012, 02:58 PM

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I got my armies submitted. I should be on the subs list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post

We'd love to have you Foudzing, but be aware that either you or your opponent would have to play your games in the middle of the night. I'm not sure how many of the other players will be able to arrange that--I know it would be difficult for me, and my schedule is flexible compared to many. If you can work it out though, we would love to have you!
Well it depends if you are West coast or East coast.
But if you play saturday morning or Sunday morning, it'll be perfect for me.
I'll detail my shedule to my opponent, when it'll be time.

Questions:
Is there an hex-limit for the armies? I guess it's 24hex, but I can't be sure.

Old September 29th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Signed-up . Best of luck to us all.
Old September 29th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
We'd love to have you Foudzing, but be aware that either you or your opponent would have to play your games in the middle of the night.
Unless I'm looking at the time zones wrong, that's not at all true. I'm pretty sure it's about 9 PM in the Paris area right now, and 1 PM where I am (MT); that means that someone over here would be able to play him sometime in the morning/early afternoon, not necessarily in the middle of the night.

If you think you would have the time to play a game a week, then please do join, Foudzing.

Bothi, learn how to read entire posts.

Edit: Yes, there is a 24-hex limit.

Old September 29th, 2012, 03:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
We'd love to have you Foudzing, but be aware that either you or your opponent would have to play your games in the middle of the night.
Unless I'm looking at the time zones wrong, that's not at all true. I'm pretty sure it's about 9 PM in the Paris area right now, and 1 PM where I am (MT); that means that someone over here would be able to play him sometime in the morning/early afternoon, not necessarily in the middle of the night.

If you think you would have the time to play a game a week, then please do join, Foudzing.
Exactly. Even in the case of those of us with day jobs, we can schedule games against Foundzig either:
  • Saturday/Sunday Morning (France) and Friday/Saturday Night (USA)
  • Late Saturday/Sunday (France) / Early Saturday/Sunday (USA)
I think it's workable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Edit: Yes, there is a 24-hex limit.
More specifically, the maps have 24-space startzones. You can have as many figures in your army as you like, but you can only place them in the startzones, so figures beyond 24 spaces cannot be placed. (Airborne/Rechets count towards the limit even though they are not placed.)
Old September 29th, 2012, 03:43 PM

Okay so I'll sign up soon, once I've thought about my armies.

Old September 29th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Definitely not horrible

I would like to take this post to compliment Foudzing on his English skills. Lord knows I can't speak my Japanese that fluently.
Old September 29th, 2012, 04:39 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

All signed up! Hopefully I won't lose too miserably.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events