Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 9th, 2011, 03:00 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: HOUSE MOUSE EASTER SALE, Sun. Apr 24

TJ and Aquilla's Alliance, anybody? I'm sure some of that could be out there, not to mention that Orm's Return has never sold that well...
Old April 13th, 2011, 11:58 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Few more days...I am curious
Old April 13th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Of course, some of us are quite busy on Easter. <smile>
Old April 13th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
All the heathens will get the good stuff!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 13th, 2011, 05:44 PM

crossgrain knows what's in an order marker crossgrain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
All the heathens will get the good stuff!
...after we eat the ears off the kids' chocolate bunnies.

Old April 14th, 2011, 05:28 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:

I will be somewhat but not as much as you sir
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:24 AM

Mavrack Woo who?

I was very much looking forward to this sale but I just got everything I wanted. I am still interested in what Sandra has for us .

Awesome traders: dart48, skitzogryphon
Trade List Jandar's Siege Map Thread
I haz a secretz message
Old April 14th, 2011, 06:25 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Did somebody say "blurry picture"?

I work in a distribution center not too far from WotC's Texas DC.

I've seen pallets of Wizards stuff before, and lookie-lookie what I saw on a truck I loaded today!

This is one of two pallets that were on the truck, with the ship to address of House Mouse. This one had Master sets, the other had boosters, but it was behind this skid so I couldn't get a good shot of it.

Old April 14th, 2011, 06:32 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love how it says "Master Set Refresh."

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 14th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Did somebody say "blurry picture"?

I work in a distribution center not too far from WotC's Texas DC.

I've seen pallets of Wizards stuff before, and lookie-lookie what I saw on a truck I loaded today!

This is one of two pallets that were on the truck, with the ship to address of House Mouse. This one had Master sets, the other had boosters, but it was behind this skid so I couldn't get a good shot of it.
Pretty cool - as long as this isn't some sick, twisted, late April Fools joke.

Which Master Set is that? SotM?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:12 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker

Master Set Refresh, huh...

What could it mean!

*hits F5*
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Which Master Set is that? SotM?
Yes, according to the product code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News