Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 5th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

I can't speak for everyone else, but for me it's just a lack of owning a real camera.
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Camera phones are really good these days.

Anybody have any pictures of a Black Lightning mini, btw? Not finding anything posted here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 5th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is this thread too buried and not linked in a clear enough place? I feel like we're getting solid playtesting participation and solid design brainstorming, but picture contributions are a bit slim lately.
Some of it is that we were doing pretty well about being self-reliant for a while. There was a stretch where I was buying minis for basically anything anyone had written up.

If anyone has that Doc Ock from the Superior Foes set, I could really use photos of that, though.

EDIT: Actually, I think I should be able to get hold of this

Last edited by Ronin; December 6th, 2018 at 03:44 PM.
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

Anybody have any pictures of a Black Lightning mini, btw? Not finding anything posted here.

Best I can do you is these:

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Next time I'm home I can try snapping a few pics with my phone and seeing if they come out good. Worth a try.

I have a different Black Lightning, but not the one you're looking for...

Speaking of pics, does anyone have these?
Spoiler Alert!

I have the other Elasti-Girl mini, but I like this older one better. Anyways, these are two designs I'm planning to run, so I guess I'm just interested in knowing if I need to order the minis soon.
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:19 PM
Symbiotic

I've got photos of the other Elasti-Girl and the other Mon-El.
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd take that one, Mr. Nobody.

Ronin, what set are those from?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 5th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Symbiotic

Collateral Damage
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I've got photos of the other Elasti-Girl and the other Mon-El.
Alright, those will do if they have to. I'm not too huge into the new Elasti-Girl's weird pose, but it's not too bad. Neither Mon-El is really his most iconic costume, but the newer one is closer.
Quote:
I'd take that one, Mr. Nobody.
Okay, I should be home in a week or so, I'll try my hand at taking photos of him.
Old December 5th, 2018, 09:37 PM

Sweet. I find that mini a bit more dynamic than the one Ronin has. I like the old school flair, and think it can work fine with my write up. Thanks!

I'll put Ronin's info and mini pics down as default in case you don't get to it, but I appreciate it if you can!

Old December 6th, 2018, 08:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I can try to get pics for BL. I have the one Nobody has as well.
Just need sun which we are supposed to get some this weekend after having almost none in November.
Old December 6th, 2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I can try to get pics for BL. I have the one Nobody has as well.
Just need sun which we are supposed to get some this weekend after having almost none in November.
You make me so glad I moved to Alabama.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy