Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:04 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Noh-Varr

Is White Running a normal move, being a special power?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; June 23rd, 2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 03:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes it is. Does it read that way to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 07:21 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Maybe it's that he's rolling unblockable hits against figures he moved through during White Running that doesn't make it seem like a normal move to me.

Then again, I've been out of the game for awhile and haven't kept up on all the new powers, FAQs and rules changes. I should keep out of it, since I haven't been really keeping up.

Old June 23rd, 2017, 07:40 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Actually, that makes you a perfect example for how someone who hasn't kept up with it will read the card. If it doesn't read quite right to you, we should try to fix that.

Quote:
Old June 23rd, 2017, 08:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That is not what I thought was going on. The reference to normal move in the SA seemed to be clarifying that you can't use it when White Running (because White Running is not his normal move it is an enhanced move that exceeds his normal move and is limited in use). Not sure if you would ever want to use White Running and the SA in the same turn instead of rolling the unblockable attack dice option of White Running but I was under the impression that it wasn't an option anyway.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Actually, that makes you a perfect example for how someone who hasn't kept up with it will read the card. If it doesn't read quite right to you, we should try to fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
That is not what I thought was going on. The reference to normal move in the SA seemed to be clarifying that you can't use it when White Running (because White Running is not his normal move it is an enhanced move that exceeds his normal move and is limited in use). Not sure if you would ever want to use White Running and the SA in the same turn instead of rolling the unblockable attack dice option of White Running but I was under the impression that it wasn't an option anyway.
If you couldn't use White Running with the SA, we could just make the SA an "Instead of moving and attacking normally with Noh-Varr, you may move Noh-Varr up to 6 spaces. [attack during move, so on so forth]" kind of deal, like you see on cards like Kumiko in classic or Wasp in C3G.

I'm pretty sure the way the SA is currently constructed is an effort to simulate that kind of effect, but in a way that allows you to combine it with the movement boost from White Running.
Old June 24th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Yeah, after looking at White Running again, I realize that there is an instead of attacking line in there to make it a two part power, so the Run and Gun couldn't be used if the unblockable hits were used. But like YK says, it seems that using a special power to add 4 to a base move isn't a normal move because it's not something that can be done normally or all the time (not including when flying and those types of powers would get nullified). It just doesn't feel "normal", so my impression would be that I couldn't use Run and Gun with it.

My impression would be that he could use White Running to move extra 4 and then attack normally, or move extra 4 and use unblockable hit dice, or move his base move and use his Run and Gun with that.

So I think part of the issue is defining "normal move". Looking at the RotV rules, they don't even mention flying, jumping and such. They say how to move using your base move stat, and move on flat ground, up hill, in and out of water, falling, overhangs, but not other types of movement. They refer to Special Powers and checking the Army Card for them.

Old June 24th, 2017, 09:52 AM

OK, so I think the easiest way to clear that up is to go with this:

Quote:
RUN AND GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Noh-Varr, you may move Noh-Varr up to 6 spaces. Noh-Varr may attack with this special attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after this move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement.

Quote:
Old June 24th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Well, we need to check with @TrollBrute to see if he's okay with that, since it is a mechanical change. But it works for me otherwise.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 24th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, that is a change to the intent, but I have no problem with the mechanics of that version, of course.
Old June 24th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I definitely played him where he used White Running and the SA in the same turn, so it would weaken him a little. But if it's the easiest way around the wording, then I guess I'm okay with it.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 7th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Missing release info here, but apart from that, he's cleared.

Looking forward to seeing him released.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library