Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old May 1st, 2010, 10:52 AM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sylvano The Wasabus' DnD Customs

Scarabs (DnD scarab beetles)

Utgar
Life 2
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 7
Points 80

Specials:
Berserk Poison Bite The scarabs may bite an adjacent figure. The bit figure then goes berserk and attacks the nearest figure, friendly or foe, with a melee attack. If two figures are equi-distant then the scarabs may choose which figure will be attacked. The Scarabs are never attacked by berserking figures.

scarabs, common hero, parasites, wildlife, small 1

This is another unit we don't use too much, but when we do it causes fear and panic in the enemy. My favourite tactic is to use a flyer/carrier and pop the scarabs into an enemy castle or fortification. The ensuing panic and chaos occupied the defenders for a few turns while my forces move in and attack the door or scale with ladders.
Old May 1st, 2010, 10:59 AM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!

Slasher Cats (DnD Catfolk wilder)

Ullar
Life 2
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 3
Points 90
two in this squad

Specials:
Black Cat Bad Luck Humanoid (humans, elves, dwarves, etc) fighting these cats receive -2 defense

cat folk, hero squad, berserker, silent, medium 4

This is one of our older customs- you can tell by the "quality" of my drawing! They have a strong attack and their bad luck special makes them sure to cause a wound; however their low defense usually means they don't last long.
In our Gorn forest (a big pile of home made trees) we like to have these cats drop down on unsuspecting figures- they receive + 1 drop attack then too
Old May 1st, 2010, 11:16 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love your families customs. It looks fun to play as you guys do. I'm a little OCD or something, and have problems introducing my own customs into regular play, I don't know why.
Old May 1st, 2010, 12:02 PM

From one OCD to another:
Customs are a work in progress. "Play-testing" is a great term. I have given up trying to make a play-ready figure- if you're like me, you like to do things once, and they'd better be well done that first time. For me, customs don't work that way. I've gotten used to it. We usually talk about everything together as a family, as bizarre as that sounds, discussing points, specials, stats. My kids are bored out of their minds in school, so they will often come home with a list of specials or changes and new ideas. If my son knows I'm working on a figure he'll come home from school with twenty possible specials.
And then we all have our failings- my son makes things too powerful and too cheap. And he has a tendency to make specials that are really complicated. Everything I make is always medium powered, very simple and over-priced It's the input from everyone else that makes it work. It's really... bizarre. I've never been involved in anything like it.
Old August 30th, 2010, 09:06 PM

Gladitor Woo who?

Duuuuude, nice.

I'm the fart in the air conditioning, I'm always there, but usually, you never notice.

~Orson Scott Card~

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs